Lifestyle Last chance U

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
@Song2 i don’t like you at all, matter of fact I hate you, but this documentary gets better with each episode......pains me to say this, but thanks

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
She would knock you out
I just paused it and spent the last 5 minutes looking up “joey behar” from the hangover and I gave up.....restarted the show and died laughing as it’s “joy” not joey

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Song2 i don’t like you at all, matter of fact I hate you, but this documentary gets better with each episode......pains me to say this, but thanks
It's good isn't it.

I don't even know the rules of yank football but this was a great watch for me, I learned a bit about it.

Apparently they are leaving east Mississippi for season 3 and filming some other school

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It's good isn't it.

I don't even know the rules of yank football but this was a great watch for me, I learned a bit about it.

Apparently they are leaving east Mississippi for season 3 and filming some other school
It’s really good......lmao at the subtitles and joy behar.......when they laughed and the one lineman was laughing said “she’s hot”, cut to next scene.....these guys are gold

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s really good......lmao at the subtitles and joy behar.......when they laughed and the one lineman was laughing said “she’s hot”, cut to next scene.....these guys are gold
I can't remember the episode.

But there is one scene that starts off with some rap/ club music and it's bumping loud as fuck, then the noise back off and the camera pans out to some dude in the locker room and you can hear the music still coming out of his head phones.

I dunno why but it cracked me up

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I can't remember the episode.

But there is one scene that starts off with some rap/ club music and it's bumping loud as fuck, then the noise back off and the camera pans out to some dude in the locker room and you can hear the music still coming out of his head phones.

I dunno why but it cracked me up
Gosh damn Britanny Bell has a fine ass on her.....

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Series one. She gets proper butthurt when that one dude sleeps with some chick. I called it straight away "that bitch is jealous"
Oh yeah.....she’s fucked in the head...that was a good episode

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know how she keeps her shit together tho in that little office. I'm typically pretty chill but I'd fucking lose my mind if people showed the amount of disrespect they did. I'd have blown up.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I don't know how she keeps her shit together tho in that little office. I'm typically pretty chill but I'd fucking lose my mind if people showed the amount of disrespect they did. I'd have blown up.
She wants that.......

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Great series...I love this type of show that gets you behind the scenes.

24/7, Hard Knocks, Last Chance U

Amazon Prime has a good one as well called "All or Nothing" I'm a few episodes.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Great series...I love this type of show that gets you behind the scenes.

24/7, Hard Knocks, Last Chance U

Amazon Prime has a good one as well called "All or Nothing" I'm a few episodes.
Tell me more

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
This chick is starting to win me over with her slutiness ways and the fact that she’s so immature in her interactions.........I love dumb, slutty women......

Heading off to my therapy session now, will be back later

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This chick is starting to win me over with her slutiness ways and the fact that she’s so immature in her interactions.........I love dumb, slutty women......

Heading off to my therapy session now, will be back later
Is your therapist a woman?