Last & Present

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
What is Your Favorite rivalry past and present.

Past- For me it is easily The Horseman and Sting. From Sting finally joining the Horseman. Then accepting the world title match with Flair. The way Ole and Arn confronted Sting. Sting not backing down. The whole time Flair looking like he was torn between good and evil. To in a split second. The switch was flipped and he went off on Sting. I can still hear him saying "I tried to tell you!!". The Horseman beating him up. Then he tore his knee so things were put on hold.
Then Sting comes back to finally win the title at The Bash. Their whole feud was amazing and filled with great matches.

Present- With everything going on in wrestling today. Tonight kicked off a fued that could be epic. The Hounds of Justice versus The Monster among Men. Braun picking off one member at a time. Getting so close to the title only for the other 2 to jump him. Will he enlist help to even the odds? Or will he just be a monster & do things solo.?. I'm really excited about this story line and this was the best ending to Raw in years.

What's yours?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Past: RVD vs Sabu

Present: I'd say Omega vs Cody but after G1 Bullet Club vs Guerillas of Destiny/Firing Squad looks promising.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Freebirds vs Von Erichs

Dusty and Flair, the promos alone

Rock and Roll Express and Midnight Express

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Past:. Sting vs 4 Horsemen is one I enjoy looking back on.

I actually really liked watching Austin vs Angle rivalry, think it was the build up to No Mercy 2001? Austin was a weird heel who was going off the deep end, putting Angle through all the things he had gone through;

DDTing him exposed canvas = Owen botching the piledriver

Trying to run Angle over = Rikishi running him over

Throwing Angle’s medals off a bridge = Rock throwing his IC title off a bridge

“Come on Kurt, beg for them Kurt. Well if you can’t beg for them, guess they mean nothing to you.”

Then Angle abducting Austin and making him cry for his life + milk bash. Beautiful stuff.

Then of course AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe X Division feud

Present: Agree GoD/Firing Squad vs Elite looks like it is going somewhere. Tama ruining the G1 fun was a good touch as well.

Braun vs Shield is very very promising as well. Braun can’t just be lumbering strength vs calculated unit. Hoping it resembles what Edge was doing Evolution there for a bit.

Samoa Joe and AJ Styles looks like a good series too. Finally some intensity. AJ Styles is also seemingly getting closer and closer to a breaking point. With just dealing with Shinsuke taunting him for past couple months, then Joe bringing his family into it.