Personal Last time you felt ASHAMED of yourself?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

For me it was this morning. I was driving and the song Under the Bridge came on the radio. I thought to myself, wow this is a good song, but I can't remember who sings it.

So at the next red light I looked it up and I felt so embarrassed when I saw that it was none other than the fucking Red Hot Chili Peppers, one of the most overrated bands in the history of western civilization.

The lack of an uptempo beat, not hearing the word "California" repeated ad nauseam, and zero instances of Anthony Kiedes saying BOOM CHICKA WOWWOW fuckin threw me off.

It doesn't change how I feel about the song as it's still a damn good tune. But jesus cunt this is not the way I wanted to head into the weekend. Kill me...

View: https://youtu.be/GLvohMXgcBo

What about you?

T

The Big Guy

For me it was this morning. I was driving and the song Under the Bridge came on the radio. I thought to myself, wow this is a good song, but I can't remember who sings it.

So at the next red light I looked it up and I felt so embarrassed when I saw that it was none other than the fucking Red Hot Chili Peppers, one of the most overrated bands in the history of western civilization.

The lack of an uptempo beat, not hearing the word "California" repeated ad nauseam, and zero instances of Anthony Kiedes saying BOOM CHICKA WOWWOW fuckin threw me off.

It doesn't change how I feel about the song as it's still a damn good tune. But jesus cunt this is not the way I wanted to head into the weekend. Kill me...

What about you?
It's about shooting heroin you piece of san francisco street trash

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@sex chicken were you shamed when I renamed you regarding Darren till, shit, Subaru's, and lesbians?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

What about you?
one of the greatest songs off all time imo

upbeat and includes the word "californiacate" at least twice

simple bass track. but im a simple man

edit: great songs of all time. nah. but there is a time and a place for this song. and it wss 19 years ago when I smoked a ton of pot

Last edited:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I hurt my back meditating. True story
Sitting cross legged, back adjust the wall, I zoned out for about 2 hours. When I came to, I was leaning awkardly to one side slumped over.

Had to get on those evil muscle relaxers to untangle whatever muscle fibres I had damaged.

Meditation should come with a warning.

Namaste

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I was over at the mobile home park banging @conor mcgregor nut hugger sister. She was yelling fuck me daddy loud enough I'm sure half the trailer park heard. When I finished I was zipping up as I walked out of the room and who is sitting at the little kitchen table/couch thingy was none other than a snot nosed CMNH. He was eating cheese puffs and watching Andy Griffith reruns on a old black and white TV. I grabbed a beer for the road and as I was walking out the door he looked up with those sad eyes and dirty face and asked if I was his daddy too. I told him if I was his daddy I would have left his mother faster than his real dad did. Then I scurried out of there before anyone else saw me.

M

member 3289

one of the greatest songs off all time imo

upbeat and includes the word "californiacate" at least twice

simple bass track. but im a simple man

edit: great songs of all time. nah. but there is a time and a place for this song. and it wss 19 years ago when I smoked a ton of pot
You're from New Jersey

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well I just read this whole thread so I guess my answer would have to be, right now.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I always imagined Tampa as a town full of guys crying in their Kia Sorrentos with “Under the Bridge” cranked.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

What about you?
About a year ago, I laughed at one of your posts and a deep shame washed over me. It had never happened before and thank god it’s never happened again.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is that a thing?
if you put a safety chain from your motor to the transom if it the motor falls off you still have it attached to your boat. it will be swamped but at least it isnt at the bottom of the lake. or better yet dont let a woman drive your boat and everything will be fine