Personal Last time you felt ASHAMED of yourself?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if you put a safety chain from your motor to the transom if it the motor falls off you still have it attached to your boat. it will be swamped but at least it isnt at the bottom of the lake. or better yet dont let a woman drive your boat and everything will be fine
Hmm, I'll have to check this out, probably a good idea to do this on a motor on a duck boat.

Man my wife drives a boat better and backs in a trailer better than most men. It's great to watch.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
one of the greatest songs off all time imo

upbeat and includes the word "californiacate" at least twice

simple bass track. but im a simple man

edit: great songs of all time. nah. but there is a time and a place for this song. and it wss 19 years ago when I smoked a ton of pot
Blood Sugar Sex Magick (the one with Under The Bridge on) and Mother's Milk are still awesome albums. I liked Californication at the time but I don't think it will have held up time wise if I listened to it again.

Feb 27, 2020
hour or two ago at least if i am being totally honest. I cant stand myself 9/10 but I gotta look out for myself all the time whether I like it or not. funny how bodies work

Feb 27, 2020
Blood Sugar Sex Magick (the one with Under The Bridge on) and Mother's Milk are still awesome albums. I liked Californication at the time but I don't think it will have held up time wise if I listened to it again.
Give it away now was cool, and the higher ground cover was awesome, sir psycho sexy and blood sugar sex magic, all bangers, I just cant get into them for the most part

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if you put a safety chain from your motor to the transom if it the motor falls off you still have it attached to your boat. it will be swamped but at least it isnt at the bottom of the lake. or better yet dont let a woman drive your boat and everything will be fine
I had a small outboard on my sailboat to get in and out of the harbour with. I had it tied off to my transom and people laughed but this is the exact reason why. You never know. I also locked it with a cable because it has been known to happen that people will come in a dingy and steal motors at night.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Give it away now was cool, and the higher ground cover was awesome, sir psycho sexy and blood sugar sex magic, all bangers, I just cant get into them for the most part
They went downhill when Frusicante went off the rails and Navarro stepped in for One Hot Minute. Like I said, I was into Californication at the time and the couple of times I saw them they were really entertaining, but it was only really the two albums I mentioned that I can still listen to.

Feb 27, 2020
They went downhill when Frusicante went off the rails and Navarro stepped in for One Hot Minute. Like I said, I was into Californication at the time and the couple of times I saw them they were really entertaining, but it was only really the two albums I mentioned that I can still listen to.
pretty much, I only like some of there older stuff, alot of it got a little to weird for me but they could pull off some awesome punk funk style grooves that you couldnt find anywhere else back in the day
the newer stuff is just all bad, even the catchy songs

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just bought a small bottle of rice whiskey, was short one baht. I don't really get ashamed when people I don't know judge me. Bitch sitting next asking; if I'm a teacher how be broke? Odious no?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just bought a small bottle of rice whiskey, was short one baht. I don't really get ashamed when people I don't know judge me. Bitch sitting next asking; if I'm a teacher how be broke? Odious no?
Playa, gotta turn down the whiskey for a bit I think. Force yourself to give it up for a month, it's easier after that.