Latest Dana insult to fan: "Stay home fuck face" re: Ladd vs. de Randamie headliner

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Can you imagine having to deal with 1000's of malcontents on a daily basis? Sure they are fans and I agree the main event sucks. It should be on the prelims. I like Dana and I believe he helped turn MMA into a mainstream sport. His Trump like tweets don't really bother me. I also know behind the scenes he's a very generous man and has helped many people out. I also get that he rubs people the wrong way. I also know when he's gone those same people are going to miss him. He will probably be replaced with someone from central casting. A boring suit and tie PR politically correct type. Is that what you really want or a semi uncivilized t shirt and jeans guy telling you exactly how he feels? I will take Dana all day every day over that.

how long will this craziness go unchecked?

does he have any comparable peers in this regard? lunatic.
The kind of power and influence he's been able to exert over others, especially young fit people in their primes, has to do some crazy shit to a person's ego.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can you imagine having to deal with 1000's of malcontents on a daily basis? Sure they are fans and I agree the main event sucks. It should be on the prelims. I like Dana and I believe he helped turn MMA into a mainstream sport. His Trump like tweets don't really bother me. I also know behind the scenes he's a very generous man and has helped many people out. I also get that he rubs people the wrong way. I also know when he's gone those same people are going to miss him. He will probably be replaced with someone from central casting. A boring suit and tie PR politically correct type. Is that what you really want or a semi uncivilized t shirt and jeans guy telling you exactly how he feels? I will take Dana all day every day over that.
dana is a fucking cunt and he talks to the fans like they are shit sometime but when he is gone the ufc is going to be different from the sport we have all grown up with. once dana and joe go the ufc will no longer be what it is now and has been for the last 20ish years. we will get a boring and bland version put on by the network.every commentator will be john anik and the next boss man will be a suit wearing executive type who may not even have a public presence. the way i see it dana is much like mike goldberg. we all hated him and made fun of him but as soon as he was gone it was different.it made you realize how much of a part of the entire package of the ufc he was. now dana is much more important to the ufc than goldberg was so his absence will be much more noticeable . i hate dana but sometimes he is funny and there is no denying his passion for the sport. he is one of those love to hate figures in the sport.if only he could pay the fighters better and not treat them like replaceable peons i might actually like the guy

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
dana is a fucking cunt and he talks to the fans like they are shit sometime but when he is gone the ufc is going to be different from the sport we have all grown up with. once dana and joe go the ufc will no longer be what it is now and has been for the last 20ish years. we will get a boring and bland version put on by the network.every commentator will be john anik and the next boss man will be a suit wearing executive type who may not even have a public presence. the way i see it dana is much like mike goldberg. we all hated him and made fun of him but as soon as he was gone it was different.it made you realize how much of a part of the entire package of the ufc he was. now dana is much more important to the ufc than goldberg was so his absence will be much more noticeable . i hate dana but sometimes he is funny and there is no denying his passion for the sport. he is one of those love to hate figures in the sport.if only he could pay the fighters better and not treat them like replaceable peons i might actually like the guy
Total understanding and great post.

M

member 3289

Besides the fact that it's a shit main event, Aspen Ladd is one of the only women that routinely finishes fights and they're giving her another terrible matchup that will likely end in a decision

M

member 3289

I could not give one fuck that Goldberg is gone. I honestly confuse that new commentator for Goldberg all the time

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I wonder which ones are comp'd
Half? Lol
Probably some
But any hardcore fans that bought tickets probably took the chance to sit on the floor or near the cage for $150

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It’s weird. He’s the only dude I can think of that I’d like to buy a beer for, drink it with him, hug him, and then happily beat the living shit out of him before going home to a sound sleep.
Dana might be able to fuck you up before going back to his mansion to do blow and bang ring girls.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
what exactly has he done for the sport of mma besides going along for the ride? i remember him shitting all over the lower weights and women fighting. ufc would probably not even be around if he was the sole decision maker. a mouth is all he has been.

shit. ive posted how to stop eye pokes and weight cutting that idiot hasnt done shit.

Last edited:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what exactly has he done for the sport of mma besides going along for the ride? i remember him shitting all over the lower weights and women fighting. ufc would probably not even be around if he was the sole decision maker. a mouth is all he has been.

shit. ive posted how to stop eye pokes and weight cutting that idiot hasnt done shit.
Tell me more about the sport of mma and chick fights?

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Why is he still so sensitive after all these years? Block the fan, ignore the fan, but don’t alienate the fan because many others share his opinion.
Ever since I got into MMA (UFC really) I have always been flabbergasted (spelling?) At how many people actually like this asshole because "he is being himself", from day one I thought this guy was just a cunt.....take away the strange rise of reality tv stars - Gordon Ramsey is the best example- and this guy wouldve probably sunk the entire sport with his attitude. I dunno man, if I'm ahem paying to watch a sport Im not interested in the pencil pusher behind it, especially the way this guy carries himself.