Lawler doesn't want to be friends with Cerrone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ariel is so cringy sometimes...WTF do you mean does he gain anything? You can tell he can't stand ariel

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Jason Knight is awesome.. he asked if he was ready for a war... He's gonna win a bloody decision

I dunno, I mean Ariel seemed to run a pretty good little interview there. Robbie Lawler seems like the kind of guy who's not out to please everyone and that's a good thing imo, he's not going to be buddy buddy with anyone who's not actually a buddy.
Glad he's not getting all smiley and crap with Cowboy. That said I like how they both fight.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Good, I don't want two guys kissing each other's asses......this time s a fight and I want a competitive fight......

Jeez that was an awkward interview.
See, to me it just seemed like a casual interview with a fighter who isn't known for being phoney or using buzz words like "amazing" and "blah blah blah ever," "it's all good bro," "shout out to....."

Did it really seem that awkward to everyone else?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
See, to me it just seemed like a casual interview with a fighter who isn't known for being phoney or using buzz words like "amazing" and "blah blah blah ever," "it's all good bro," "shout out to....."

No, but you gotta remember Drake @Drake the type of nigga that licks his thumb and wipes off food from his homies face.

M

member 3289

Didn't seem awkward to me at all.

Nov 21, 2015

Yeah no more awkward then most of Robbies interviews. He usually gives you nothing and seems
disinterested in the interview. Its actually rare when he seems talkative and to be enjoying himself at media events

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017

Guess I just don't watch many Robbie interviews, lol.

No, but you gotta remember Drake @Drake the type of nigga that licks his thumb and wipes off food from his homies face.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Robbie's just no nonsense, there to fight, get paid and go home. He's certainly not into hamming it up with Cerrone.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Robbie Lawler,

Man of few words. Let's his fist do the talking. One shot from Robbie, Cowboy's going to crumble.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
It's a good strategy (and one I said he should use way back when the fight was announced) since it seems Cerrone would rather knock out people who like him than people who hate him.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Ariel is so cringy sometimes...WTF do you mean does he gain anything? You can tell he can't stand ariel
Agreed. If I were fighting in the UFC, I wouldn't talk to Ariel other than say get Megan over here to interview me because she nose whats up.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Agreed. If I were fighting in the UFC, I wouldn't talk to Ariel other than say get Megan over here to interview me because she nose whats up.
I don't like how he dismisses fighters answers then their answer and fishes for cringy responses