Sports LeBron Sucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Gasol is a whatever solid #2. Nothing like a Pippen or Shaq.

And any player who shot 50% from the free throw line is automatically disqualified as a true great because they just employ the "Hack-a-Shaq" method at the end of the game to fuck him up. Without another star to carry him like Hardaway, Kobe or Wade he just loses. If it was a Shaq/Pippen combo they aren't winning jack-diddly-squat-shit!
Yet you have Wilt and his lower FT percent listed in the OP

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yet you have Wilt and his lower FT percent listed in the OP
The OP is not a list of the all time greats. It is for comparison against LeBron. I literally said, "let's look at some other major name players who have been to the Finals quite a bit".........

For example, I don't mention Hakeem anywhere on this thread, who, imo, may have been the best center in NBA history. Even better than Russell who had a really, really good team around him.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Lakers are currently 23-27. Currently not qualifying for the playoffs in a league that lets well over half the teams into the post-season.

They finished 33-49 last season. No playoffs.

He might be the most physically gifted to ever play the game, but LMAO @ GOAT.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't watched a single NBA game since "woke".
1 Seahawks game & 1 Mariners game, these last playoffs.

Didn't even know if lebron still played.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
He broke the all time record last night for most points.

In the 4th quarter of a game the 25-30 Lakers eventually lost by 3 points - the self-proclaimed "best ever" scored 2 points, and came out of the game with 37 seconds left.

You would have needed a gun to get Jordan to leave a close game in the 4th quarter.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
"Hey did you see the video where LeBron broke the record?"

"Uh yeah, saw it on Sportscenter"

"Oh cool. Wanna see the video I took on my phone?"

Screenshot_20230208_170708.jpg

We are so fucked as a species.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lakers get swept. They had a 15 pt lead at half but got outscored in the 3Q 36-16. LeBron was a ghost in the 3rd. Completely ineffective.

Then he missed an ass-ton of shots late in the 4th.

LMAO @ GOAT.

When his team was struggling, Jordan took shit over. He didn't fade away. GOATs find a gear.

Now LeBaby is talking about retirement. Because of course he is. He doesn't want the talk to be about how much he let his team down.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can’t stand Lebron. Great individual talent but not a player others gravitate to, like a Jordan or Magic or Bird. Just doesn’t seem well respected by his peers. Maybe it’s the constant flopping and whining.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I can’t stand Lebron. Great individual talent but not a player others gravitate to, like a Jordan or Magic or Bird. Just doesn’t seem well respected his peers. Maybe it’s the constant flopping and whining.
His complete disinterest during the 3rd quarter last night was embarrassing.

He may have dropped out of my Top 10.