Lee Murray’s Crimes and Misadventures | Fightlore Preview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is great! Probably should have been done long ago but great to see UFC showcasing this...

Just think how the UFC would have looked had Lee not robbed that bank.

No doubt it would have been Anderson Silva Vs. Lee Murray 2 in the UFC has Lee not fucked up...

Those two would have dominated the Middleweight Division and Lee would have been a superstar ...

UFC wouldn't have put all those money on Bisping instead it would have been Lee Murray as the UK Star the UFC pumped up...

Also Bisping never would have got last Lee ...no doubt about it...

The whole UFC landscape could have been something else...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Leigh @Leigh fought in this ufc event but didn’t go out to the after party

don’t know if he has any thoughts on the truth about this street fight

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lee Murray is a piece of shit, and it's a good thing that he's been rotting in jail these last 15 years.

??

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh fought in this ufc event but didn’t go out to the after party

don’t know if he has any thoughts on the truth about this street fight
I knew Lee. Not close friends but we trained together a couple of times and we'd get along.

After the event, I went back to bang my gf and sleep. The next day, my cornerman told me about the fight. He said Chuck also cleaned someone out who tried to start a fight with him during the brawl.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Surprised they used Pat's interview

Glad they did

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I knew Lee. Not close friends but we trained together a couple of times and we'd get along.

After the event, I went back to bang my gf and sleep. The next day, my cornerman told me about the fight. He said Chuck also cleaned someone out who tried to start a fight with him during the brawl.
I ran across Lee backstage at a Cage Rage event a long time ago. He and Mark Epstein were way away from anyone else, alone with that blonde guy who used to fight in Cage Rage, and they were trying hard to get the blonde guy pumped up for his fight. I walked in on them. Lee was in his face, with his hands into fists, shouting something. He and Epstein gave off a bit of a crazed vibe. I just walked on by like I didn’t notice them.

What was that guy’s name….. Sol something? I just remember seeing him get KO’d big time in a very early Cage Rage.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He was basically shitting on Tito... They'll overlook a lot based on that.
Yep

Dana and Pat don't like each other...Dana pushes that type of guy out of the picture as often as possible

I guess for the Tito roasting he was invited back lol

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I sat next to Pat on a flight a few years ago and that was one of the stories he told me.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I sat next to Pat on a flight a few years ago and that was one of the stories he told me.
Did he ask to be seated elsewhere after you tried to gift him some moves you didn’t think he utilized enough during his career ?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Did he ask to be seated elsewhere after you tried to gift him some moves you didn’t think he utilized enough during his career ?
Nice. He actually talked to me the entire flight. It was awesome. He also bought me dinner at a restaurant owned by a friend of his. It was a great flight.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Nice. He actually talked to me the entire flight. It was awesome. He also bought me dinner at a restaurant owned by a friend of his. It was a great flight.
That’s actually cool as shit. That’s not something many can say