Lee on Ferguson: His toughness just means it’ll take a longer ass-whooping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Tony Ferguson has always prided himself as a tough fighter, among many other attributes that brought him to where he currently is. But for Kevin Lee, none of that matters once they finally fight for the interim lightweight title on Saturday at UFC 216.

During Monday’s pre-fight media lunch alongside Demetrious Johnson, “The Motown Phenom” disparaged “El Cucuy’s” training regimens and overall reputation.

“When you look at it, and you say a man is tough, and that’s his biggest attribute, that ain’t good for him,” Lee said. “He talks about all this training in the mountains and running with the bears. That just means it’s going to take a longer ass-whooping.”

Lee has grand plans for…

Lee on Ferguson: His toughness just means it’ll take a longer ass-whooping

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dana almost soiled his pants there.
Lol. He makes things worse by creating the initial tension. It's like letting 2 dogs meet, just let them sniff and be dicks for a second and it's usually all good. Soon as one gets the "hold me back Johnny!" it escalates.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Lol. He makes things worse by creating the initial tension. It's like letting 2 dogs meet, just let them sniff and be dicks for a second and it's usually all good. Soon as one gets the "hold me back Johnny!" it escalates.
I think its also ego. He likes to be front and center in every face off possible. Bellator does it right when they get the fuck out of the way.

Not a single red swollen head to be seen.