General Left-Wingers Are a Bigger Threat Than White Supremacists

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the operative word is RARE. white nationalist/supremacist shooters are not rare they are abundant and very much a threat on my front door right now.
nah. you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be a victim in a mass killing, regardless of the ideology of the killer

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Blacks commit mass shootings everyday. Chicago, Oakland, Memphis, Detroit, DC all shitholes with mass shootings all the time...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Ft.Hood shooter Nidal Hasan - Democrat, and muslim
Adam Lanza - Liberal, hated Christians
Columbine High School freaks - too young to vote but came from very liberal families
Virginia Tech shooter, Seung-Hui Cho - liberal freak
Virginia Tech decapitater - liberal
Colorado Theater shooter James Holmes - liberal
Live on air Roanoke VA TV station shooter Vester Lee Flanagan - liberal
Navy shipyard shooter Aaron Alexis - liberal
Arizona Gabby Giffords shooter Jared Loughner - Liberal, hated Bush
The DC snipers back in 2003 - Liberals
Chattanooga TN Marine Recruiting center shooter - Muslim democrat
Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) - Leftist
and the most recent, Dayton Ohio Shooter, Connor Betts - super leftist

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Nothing is in dispute apples an oranges. The FBI internal report is about who they see in the future as a realistic threat. Your article is about raced based domestic terrorism. In the same arena but also different. Yours is looking back. The FBI memo is looking forward. They can both be correct.

Nobody here as far as I can see is an apologist. Scumbags period, commit violence and destroy property. Skin color, race, religion,ideology make no difference to me at least. I can't even think of one person here, even ones I don't agree with that think violence or property destruction is good no matter who the perps are. (unless it's against Israel that's another story)

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Conservatives- "The FBI is corrupt and not to be trusted for not imprisoning Killary!"
Also conservatives- "Look at these FBI statistics which show who the REAL assholes are!"