General Leigh is top mod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Just told me off nicely on messenger. I apologised.

Can everyone be sure to tag him as much as possible to show appreciation....The man speaks sense

《3 Leigh @Leigh

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I talked to him prior, on our weekly conference call, and advised him on how I wanted him to handle the discussion. He was reluctant at first, be he eventually agreed and look where we are now......

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Him fucking himself?
I called u out for blasting ppls personal info on this forum. One of whom is a female. And u make this thread which seems like u learned some kind of lesson. I mention I was the first one who brought this up to u and u tell me to fuck myself. U r the idiot bringing up personal shit wen u get mad like a bitch ass baby.

I called u out for blasting ppls personal info on this forum. One of whom is a female. And u make this thread which seems like u learned some kind of lesson. I mention I was the first one who brought this up to u and u tell me to fuck myself. U r the idiot bringing up personal shit wen u get mad like a bitch ass baby.
Get yourself checked for Bi Polar

Much love and my apologies for not thanking you earlier...I'm a better man for that advice.

I've learnt my lesson.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Honest question, @Miesha's Taint is it a cocaine problem? I legit am curious because I can't work it out. Or do you pretend to me Mr Nice Guy all the time and slip into normal character accidentally sometimes? You were bang fucking out of order and you're fooling no one that this isn't some thinly veiled attempt at gloating even further.

Before we fell out you'd go off on one at me randomly before you turned into a nasty fuck to me, it used to happen every now and again for literally no reason at all.

The fact that a pretty serious illness is a source of entertainment to you baffles me.