General Leigh is top mod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Since joining this forum I have been wondering why Leigh sticks around at all.

I'm starting to think he lost a bet or something, or maybe it is some sort of internet prison sentance.

Splinty must have some dick pics he is using as black mail material.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

I'm starting to think he lost a bet or something, or maybe it is some sort of internet prison sentance.

He's a human report function. IRL as well as TMMAC life. I leg it to him about all sorts of stuff whether it be good or bad.

Patience of a saint.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Leigh @Leigh is a good egg

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015

So u saying he has a small dick

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
He's a human report function. IRL as well as TMMAC life. I leg it to him about all sorts of stuff whether it be good or bad.

Patience of a saint.
Interesting.

I couldn't be bothered reporting anything people say on the net.

When someone on a forum is trying to hurt your feelings laugh at them, to me its a bunch of text from some cunt I don't know, will more than likely never meet, especially if they are a cunt and could give a flying fuck about either way.

Its fuckin water off a ducks back, take this shit seriously at your own peril.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I don't know how we got so lucky to keep him either. The guy has the ability to absolutely separate his personal thoughts from his duties as a mod. People give him shit unfairly, but he has tough skin and he doesn't hold grudges. He's smart, likeable, and fair.
That clear and straight objectivity ruffles feathers sometimes for people hoping to put their finger on the scale. Leigh @Leigh is justice

If he didn't have a furry fetish, he'd be damn near perfect.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah

Just woke up to my missus riding me....Gonna sleep an hour or two then MMA baby.

Thx for asking.

Hey, whatever's got you going off half cocked at people, I hope it gets solved.

It'd be one step better if you made amends.

Always best to apologize quickly and clearly. If you missed the quick part, At least do the clear part.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Interesting.

I couldn't be bothered reporting anything people say on the net.

When someone on a forum is trying to hurt your feelings laugh at them, to me its a bunch of text from some cunt I don't know, will more than likely never meet, especially if they are a cunt and could give a flying fuck about either way.

Its fuckin water off a ducks back, take this shit seriously at your own peril.
I don't mash the report function at all, I can handle my own for the most part. But when personal crap gets brought up it goes from being fun to being really fucking nasty and not in the slightest bit fun.
The majority of me picking the phone up isn't because I'm wanting anyone to stick up for me, it's because it doesn't make the site look particularly good if anyone was looking in from the outside considering joining.

You're right. I have the majority of my closer buddies on here on my phone or social media, if it stops being fun again, I'll just bugger off again.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I don't mash the report function at all, I can handle my own for the most part. But when personal crap gets brought up it goes from being fun to being really fucking nasty and not in the slightest bit fun.
The majority of me picking the phone up isn't because I'm wanting anyone to stick up for me, it's because it doesn't make the site look particularly good if anyone was looking in from the outside considering joining.

You're right. I have the majority of my closer buddies on here on my phone or social media, if it stops being fun again, I'll just bugger off again.
I get ya, but you are in control of your own personal information, I don't even have social media, bar a fake facebook account from when the UFC made the prelims exclusive to them.

If you don't load the gun nobody can shoot you with it.

I get what you're saying there alright, but most internet forums are toxic as fuck, this one isn't actually that bad in comparison.

That said I have made some friends on the internet , years back , that I still talk to on occasion and will play a game or 2 with on the xbox every now and again, even have an odd pint one of them to this day.

I don't know what my point is here

Be nicer to each other you bunch of cunts

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I get ya, but you are in control of your own personal information, I don't even have social media, bar a fake facebook account from when the UFC made the prelims exclusive to them.

If you don't load the gun nobody can shoot you with it.

I get what you're saying there alright, but most internet forums are toxic as fuck, this one isn't actually that bad in comparison.

That said I have made some friends on the internet , years back , that I still talk to on occasion and will play a game or 2 with on the xbox every now and again, even have an odd pint one of them to this day.

I don't know what my point is here

Be nicer to each other you bunch of cunts
Yup. I've blocked people on social media just in case it trickles from forum bollocks to my family/friends etc being contacted.

I'm an open book pretty much, but when you have to worry about people being a loose cannon and it trickle into your bacon and eggs and your PG Tips of a morning it gets a bit much :D

I've met so many people from various forums, some I know will be life long friends...it isn't like I shy away from who I am but I should probably not share as much as I do when dopey feuds start.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey, whatever's got you going off half cocked at people, I hope it gets solved.

It'd be one step better if you made amends.

Always best to apologize quickly and clearly. If you missed the quick part, At least do the clear part.
Apologising is for pussies