General Leigh is top mod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife I sound like I've been really reporty. I didn't at all when Miesha was being weird again last week at me, I didn't last night when he was being a c word about someone else and I don't think I've actually used the report function here once.

I understand why people do though, people take stuff too far. Years ago someone doxxed me on, get this, myspace, and posted all my stuff from there :D

I don't get why Meisha has such a fucking issue and is such a nasty bastard but hey ho.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It has to be a Brit thing. He's been going fucking mental at me on and off for a couple of years now his target is another Brit

@Miesha's Taint You know you can't handle your nose candy. When CMNH tells you you're being a prick for following me around and threatening to tell everyone how hideous I look in some pathetic attempt to dig yourself out of the ridiculous hole you dug yourself into with me, you have a fucking problem.

Takes someone pretty fucked up to feel the need to block all contact social media wise.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck it, you spread so much fucking bullshit here about me and when the horse's mouth told you that you were completely wrong, all you did was step your being a nasty bastard to me up another notch.

Come on. Your thread. Go for it.

Your failed attempt at trying to tell everyone I am hideous was pathetic as a last ditch attempt because you knew you looked like a twat.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know how we got so lucky to keep him either. The guy has the ability to absolutely separate his personal thoughts from his duties as a mod. People give him shit unfairly, but he has tough skin and he doesn't hold grudges. He's smart, likeable, and fair.
That clear and straight objectivity ruffles feathers sometimes for people hoping to put their finger on the scale. Leigh @Leigh is justice

If he didn't have a furry fetish, he'd be damn near perfect.
He’s a ginger hater. Bet he got bullied by an alpha ginger growing up.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Didn’t rage quit, however he stopped posting a whiiiiiiiilllllllle back......he’ll be so happy you miss him so much and just now realized he’s gone
He wasn’t a fan of the religion of peace. Never mind that they penalize apostasy with death.