Lentz calls BJ Penn a drug addict

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Yeah but if you're cool he'll make his wife fuck you
Where's the article covering this?

I remember a hub bub about a restraining order and loads of cocaine being involved but this too?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
At this point there are so many rumors of his love for the Bolivian marching powder that I don’t doubt that at least some of it is true.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
He is right , if you are friends with Matt hughes then you are definitely a scum bag.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'm obviously a B.J. Penn Nuthugger so I'm biased as fuck. If all this shit his baby momma said was true then why hasn't anything other than her leaving happened? He's put up pictures and videos of him and his daughters together after this all came out and things look fine...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwNIZbehdVk

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
dayam... I don't know. I've heard rumors before that BJ was always the king of cocaine (usage wise). I just want him retire and stop tarnishing his legacy which is barely holding up on it's last legs

1st American BJJ Competition winner, 4 years Black Belt, Prodigy, Diego Sanchez, Marinovich are all once up in a time story.

just retire BJ, take care of your kids

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I'm obviously a B.J. Penn Nuthugger so I'm biased as fuck. If all this shit his baby momma said was true then why hasn't anything other than her leaving happened? He's put up pictures and videos of him and his daughters together after this all came out and things look fine...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwNIZbehdVk
Claims such as the ones that she made are very hard to prove. This doesn't mean she's lying or telling the truth; it just shouldn't be surprising that nothing came of it no matter the accuracy.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I believe what was written in the statement. I of course have the right to have some reservations, but based on my life experiences, I tend to believe her, and trust me I don't want to.

I've been around enough pro fighters to know they have some very dark secrets, so although this was disheartening, it's not surprising.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
dayam... I don't know. I've heard rumors before that BJ was always the king of cocaine (usage wise). I just want him retire and stop tarnishing his legacy which is barely holding up on it's last legs

1st American BJJ Competition winner, 4 years Black Belt, Prodigy, Diego Sanchez, Marinovich are all once up in a time story.

just retire BJ, take care of your kids
Undertaker would beat him in bjj

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lentz wins this easily.

BJ's wife has been working takedown defense daily for 10 years, against BJ.

She knows his game a lot better than Nik.
Lentz better figure out how to get a cell phone that BJ wants in to the cage if he hopes to replicate the success of BJ's wife.