Lesnar drug tested three times in one month ahead of UFC return

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has already drug tested Brock Lesnar three times since it was officially announced that the WWE superstar would be returning to the Octagon to challenge newly-crowned heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier.

According to USADA’s official website — updated August 1 — Lesnar, the former UFC heavyweight champ, has been tested three times in the space of one month.

The 41-year-old tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) in 2016 and his unanimous decision win over Mark Hunt was overturned to a No Contest (NC). Lesnar was suspended for one year and fined $250,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), and the…

Brock Lesnar drug tested three times in one month ahead of UFC return

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unless USADA is influenced by the UFC, it will be a miracle if he makes it to the cage without getting popped.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Unless USADA is influenced by the UFC, it will be a miracle if he makes it to the cage without getting popped.
Victor Conte says microdosing test is still undetectable if done properly

He believes Jon got cheaper test tainted with Turinabol and was microdosing and got caught

I think it is other PEDs that get these guys in trouble...and maybe some of them need more than Microdosing to maintain their confidence and "gains"

Either way Brock sure is a Jacked White Bouy....I didn't realize he is 41 years young till this thread

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Victor Conte says microdosing test is still undetectable if done properly

He believes Jon got cheaper test tainted with Turinabol and was microdosing and got caught

I think it is other PEDs that get these guys in trouble...and maybe some of them need more than Microdosing to maintain their confidence and "gains"

Either way Brock sure is a Jacked White Bouy....I didn't realize he is 41 years young till this thread
How does micro dosing work?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How does micro dosing work?
- Microdosing may allow athletes to give themselves a perfectly timed boost that cannot be detected with current testing. The method capitalizes on the same doping schemes that athletes have been using for years, but involves a very small dose of a steroid — which stays in the system just long enough to give an extra advantage during an event. By the time an athlete reaches the finish line, the drugs are no longer present.

clears system fast and provides immediate boost, also doesn't shut down natural production of testosterone.
Not sure though...I have never taken anything like that yet

It is all about timing...the limits for test ratio are a bit more than average humans so you only need to be within those limits when tested

If Jon was microdosing he probably did it most days and likely on fight day...it will be detectable for minutes or hours depending on how high you push your ratio

The dopers will always be ahead of the testers...constant game of cat and mouse

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He'll get popped for his first test amd every subsequent test up until the fight, but they will not pop him until AFTER the fight in January.

Last edited:

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Dim @Dim said (on SD) it was actually twice
One test was both urine & blood

But still good to see them twice in the woods of Canada

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Good now he can make a cycle before he like a miracle gets cleared... i mean the tests show up positive AFTER the fight.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Good now he can make a cycle before he like a miracle gets cleared... i mean the tests show up positive AFTER the fight.
He had 6 test come back clean before UFC 200
Stop thinking there was a conspiracy from USADA
They work with a LOT more than UFC & would not risk it

Dim @Dim

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He had 6 test come back clean before UFC 200
Stop thinking there was a conspiracy from USADA
They work with a LOT more than UFC & would not risk it

Dim @Dim
Probably gonna have a really hard time trying to convince folks of no fuckery with the drug testing.

Not saying I have the documents or anything, but i would guess this topic needs to just start and end with the "agree to disagree".

Not saying Dim or you are wrong but $$$ ultimately corrupts.

:)

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Probably gonna have a really hard time trying to convince folks of no fuckery with the drug testing.

Not saying I have the documents or anything, but i would guess this topic needs to just start and end with the "agree to disagree".

Not saying Dim or you are wrong but $$$ ultimately corrupts.

:)
Money does

But ...
The amount of money they would lose for this would not make it worth it

Remember they caught Jones which was the bigger fight before 200

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Money does

But ...
The amount of money they would lose for this would not make it worth it

Remember they caught Jones which was the bigger fight before 200
I hear ya, and that is all completely logical.

Just saying the conversation or debate usually goes nowhere in my experience.

I completely agree with your post...but I cannot remove doubt that some time or results could be bought or leveraged...so I will remain unconvinced(I suspect others also will remain on the fences well).

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I hear ya, and that is all completely logical.

Just saying the conversation or debate usually goes nowhere in my experience.

I completely agree with your post...but I cannot remove doubt that some time or results could be bought or leveraged...so I will remain unconvinced(I suspect others also will remain on the fences well).
I hear that & get it
I just hit up Dim @Dim to explain how they test, etc.

Like numbers, etc are my wheelhosue, this is his

I totally get being suspect

i think where the "suspect" is valid is in suspensions

I mean Filthy Tom got fn two years & he is not a cheat
Brock got one

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hear that & get it
I just hit up Dim @Dim to explain how they test, etc.

Like numbers, etc are my wheelhose, this is his

I totally get being suspect

i think where the "suspect" isd valid is in suspensions

Brock got one
Agreed, I did learn a bit about how long tests often take to get results last time Dim posted.

To me the real discussion and most interesting part is how fighters/athletes are beating the system.
What new methods?
What new substances?

Also what loopholes are there in current testing?

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Agreed, I did learn a bit about how long tests often take to get results last time Dim posted.

To me the real discussion and most interesting part is how fighters/athletes are beating the system.
What new methods?
What new substances?

Also what loopholes are there in current testing?
He can tell you about micro-dosing
but I suck at anything biological or scientific

numbers, strategy & business metrics I got lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He can tell you about micro-dosing
but I suck at anything biological or scientific

numbers, strategy & business metrics I got lol
microdosing is probably so 2017 by now
what is next?
what sucks is that the testing agency can't really reveal what it suspects is the newest methods or substances, because it shows their cards to the cheating experts...its like a never-ending game of 3 card monty

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
ok, the first article by Thomas Hauser was full of all sorts of bollocks..

if you are going to read that also read this...

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/up...ection-to-SB-Nation-Article-by-Tom-Hauser.pdf

an awful lot of what Hauser came out with was simply untrue..

interestingly he had bugger all response to USADA's line by line retort...

the other link.. Tony Roberts is an absolute nutjob.. seriously, the guys not all there.

Tygart was a minor attorney at a law firm that dealt with US Swimming. Not only was he a minor attorney but he was legally bound by client/attorney rules and theres nothing he could say.

Tony's claims that Travis was somehow single-handedly responsible for covering up child abuse are so far from the truth and so far down tinfoil avenue its not even funny.

to be honest, im surprised hes not been sued.

Last edited:

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
Brock got one

different substances, different suspensions.

there are specified and non-specified substances.

specified carry a lesser penalty because wada's view is that there is an increased chance of them appearing in an athletes sample unintentionally

really they should all carry the same starting point because the intentional/nonintentional thing usada can decide in the discovery process and give suspensions accordingly..

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
they are just parroting the Hauser peice.

And Mayweathers IV wasnt illegal under the wada code. n

There are countless situations where an iv is totally legal, and one of those is when administered by a paramedic, as Mayweathers was.

heres a chart to help

Read the line by line response from USADa.. when they released that Hauser had no back argument.

The guy threw around all sorts of allegations but he didnt have the most basic facts, like the fact that Mayweathers IV was NEVER illegal

Just because someone writes for a US news site doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.. ;)

An IV administered by paramedics at scene is totally legal