Lesnar: Jon Jones ‘unprofessional’ for being flagged by USADA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Brock Lesnar threw some shade the way of Jon Jones at UFC 200 open workouts Thursday.

The former UFC heavyweight champion said Jones was "unprofessional" for failing a drug test ahead of his big main event fight with Daniel Cormier on Saturday here at T-Mobile Arena. USADA notified Jones of a potential anti-doping violation Wednesday and Jones was pulled by the UFC from the light heavyweight title fight.

"It's unfortunate for DC, I guess," Lesnar said. "I feel a little bad for DC. Guys go hard, they go through training camps and put lots of time in and that's where DC really gets the short end of the stick. It's really unprofessional of anybody of this caliber when something like that happens."

LINK: Brock Lesnar: Jon Jones ‘unprofessional’ for being flagged by USADA before UFC 200

M

member 3289

Well Brock is technically a clean athlete but there's no need to rub salt in the wound of Jones

T

The Big Guy

Well Brock is technically a clean athlete but there's no need to rub salt in the wound of Jones
Im just messing around man. But its funny how after ufc 100 the only thing people talked about was how unprofessional brock was. But since it was after the fight it was cool in my book

100 ufcs later and how things have changed

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Getting caught for PEDs is unprofessional, especially when you have the income of Jon Jones.

90% of athletes are on PEDs but most know how to work the system. When you are caught, you are looked down upon not because you are a cheat, but because you are an idiot.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Getting caught for PEDs is unprofessional, especially when you have the income of Jon Jones.

90% of athletes are on PEDs but most know how to work the system. When you are caught, you are looked down upon not because you are a cheat, but because you are an idiot.
Hahaha so true bro

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL Lesnar...these guys can't keep their feet out of their mouths

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Should have been a "pro" like him and never get caught.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Am I mistaken that Bayrock was caught as recently as the Mark Hunt fight? Am I missing some kind of joke here?