General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
We all think Sheepdog @Future President Kamala is a cunt. He is, but he's a cunt with a sweet mullet who likes to save people sometimes:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJferABABdg/?igshid=ojvp656um1c9

View: https://youtu.be/3aP9INGxgck
I'm about to go 4D cunt and quickly turn this feel-good puff piece into a negative.

Firstly, I hate surfing. I look like Robert Smith if he'd just had chemotherapy. And you would probably have a better chance of finding a good beach in Nevada than in Melbourne anyway. Surfing is for bogans in the retarded parts of the country.

Secondly, what is this fucking guy doing in Hawaii on a beach anyway? We risk our entire covid elimination strategy just to let people attend surfing comps?

Cunts like him are travelling over to Covid Town USA, mingling with you disease-ridden lepers and then bringing it back here to cause outbreaks.

I wish he had drowned.

M

member 3289

I'm about to go 4D cunt and quickly turn this feel-good puff piece into a negative.

Firstly, I hate surfing. I look like Robert Smith if he'd just had chemotherapy. And you would probably have a better chance of finding a good beach in Nevada than in Melbourne anyway. Surfing is for bogans in the retarded parts of the country.

Secondly, what is this fucking guy doing in Hawaii on a beach anyway? We risk our entire covid elimination strategy just to let people attend surfing comps?

Cunts like him are travelling over to Covid Town USA, mingling with you disease-ridden lepers and then bringing it back here to cause outbreaks.

I wish he had drowned.
I ran into a few Stralyans on a hiking trail in the Florida Everglades last weekend. Thought they were from Boston at first until one guy kept talking.

Neither was wearing a mask (every American there had one at least around their neck that they pull up when crossing paths with someone). Also, that extra foot or two of personal space that Americans now give each other - completely oblivious to them.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I ran into a few Stralyans on a hiking trail in the Florida Everglades last weekend. Thought they were from Boston at first until one guy kept talking.

Neither was wearing a mask (every American there had one at least around their neck that they pull up when crossing paths with someone). Also, that extra foot or two of personal space that Americans now give each other - completely oblivious to them.
Well, parts of the country are blissfully unaware that covid is even really a thing, so it doesn't surprise me that retards are acting like that.

We shouldn't be letting anyone go to or come from the US or other countries where the virus is out of control. You don't have to ban all travel, but you have to ban travel to the worst places.

There's just no understanding that the more stress you put the quarantine system under with more and more infected inbound traffic, the more chance for outbreaks.

Melbourne is on its way to a 3rd lockdown and it's going to be an economic catastrophe. I was talking to a mate that owns a bar and I'm genuinely worried that he won't survive another lockdown, and I'm not just talking about his business.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I found a picture of Sheepdog @Future President Kamala getting ready to play some “Footy” with his “mate”.
View attachment 24019
That's not called 'footy' here mate. It's called 'wogball' ('wop'ball to translate the ethnic slur into American). Or 'soccer', just like yanks, if being politically correct - but always accompanied by spitting on the ground in disgust as you say it.

A soccer guy down here wrote a book called 'Sheilas, wogs and poofters', which was a reference to the only types of people that Australians say play soccer.

No, this is what our footy icons look like - real men

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Did they smell like vegemite and fosters?