General Let Me Analyze Your Dreams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Besides having wrestled in high school, I’m also a bit of an armchair psychoanalyst. I thought it might be a nice thing if I offered to analyze people’s dreams for them. Post a dream you had the night before and I will Break it down for you.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
To show that I’m not above revealing the most intimate workings of my mind, I just woke up from a nap and this is a dream I had;

I was listening to a lady deejay on the radio. I called the station to request a song. While I was talking to the deejay, I felt a hand creep into my pocket, and I waited to see if what I thought was about to happen was going to happen.

Slowly the hand started jerking me off. The lady deejay was talking on air while casually jerking me off!

Then my wife walked in. I put a pillow over my lap but the pillow was bouncing up and down as if I were being jerked off! My wife ran over to pull the pillow away and I reached into my pocket, and pulled the deejay’s hand off my penis.

When my wife pulled away the pillow she saw nothing untowards happening. She gave me an angry look like ‘I know something bad was going on in here, put I can’t prove it’, and she walked out of the room shaking her head.

M

member 1013

To show that I’m not above revealing the most intimate workings of my mind, I just woke up from a nap and this is a dream I had;

I was listening to a lady deejay on the radio. I called the station to request a song. While I was talking to the deejay, I felt a hand creep into my pocket, and I waited to see if what I thought was about to happen was going to happen.

Slowly the hand started jerking me off. The lady deejay was talking on air while casually jerking me off!

Then my wife walked in. I put a pillow over my lap but the pillow was bouncing up and down as if I were being jerked off! My wife ran over to pull the pillow away and I reached into my pocket, and pulled the deejay’s hand off my penis.

When my wife pulled away the pillow she saw nothing untowards happening. She gave me an angry look like ‘I know something bad was going on in here, put I can’t prove it’, and she walked out of the room shaking her head.
I don’t remember my dreams

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had a dream, of a faceless man screaming at me. He kept yelling "PENIS IN MY ENIS!" over and over again.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Besides having wrestled in high school, I’m also a bit of an armchair psychoanalyst. I thought it might be a nice thing if I offered to analyze people’s dreams for them. Post a dream you had the night before and I will Break it down for you.
Thanks for leading your dream analysis skills to us.

Please analyze my dream from last night-
I dreamed a man that looked exactly like this was trying to give me a prostate exam and would not take no for an answer...ECE7A08D-F9B3-428F-A34E-26B553BE2A9B.jpeg