General Let me know what you think?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
What is up everybody! I hope everyone is having a great day today!

I just started a podcast called "The Most Important Things" on Youtube.

My Co-host BobbyAGT and myself kevinbarbers discuss what we think, are the Most Important Things in life.

Our topics vary from Mental Health, Motivation, Positivity, and Combat Sports(Mostly UFC)

If you could take a listen, and let me know what you think, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for your time, I hope everyone has a great day today, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

View: https://youtu.be/cxaLhAsRpPM

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What is best in life, Conan?
king-conan.jpg
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
"Let me know what you think?"

OK

you are a self admitted gambling addict that says gambling has done major damage in your life, but claimed youve gone past that.

in the past 2 weeks you started a scheme of turning 50$ into 2million in 60 days by micro betting everyday.

you hide the exact bets and ask user to join your account. the scheme is you get 100$ of free bet for every user that joins using your code.

you are almost 30. you have no career, only side jobs, and you live with your parents, but you are trying to inspire people ?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

OK

you are a self admitted gambling addict that says gambling has done major damage in your life, but claimed youve gone past that.

in the past 2 weeks you started a scheme of turning 50$ into 2million in 60 days by micro betting everyday.

you hide the exact bets and ask user to join your account. the scheme is you get 100$ of free bet for every user that joins using your code.

you are almost 30. you have no career, only side jobs, and you live with your parents, but you are trying to inspire people ?
???

If true, stop betting

I bet heavy at one point...it stresses ya and when you win big it doesn't feel as good as losing big feels bad...becomes a bad cycle

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i dont gamble/bet. he does.

i forget the exact details and dont keep a log. he says a gambling addictions ruined him. he stopped.

now he has a get rich quick betting scheme, that is sure fire. it earns him money by getting people to join using his referral code. he doesnt release the betting proof unless you join.

previous gambling addiction, now this.

do i need to say more ?

Last edited:

Rasputin

May 1, 2017

OK

Dude you still read the OG daily ? Why ? Why do people do this to themselves?

pot meet kettle about addiction lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Clearly the CCP keeps pretty detailed excel sheets on people. Who would've thought.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
He is scamming for referal money.
I’m not scamming anybody LOL. Here we go again.
You understand I have to get on the phone with people to actually get this referral money? Also every person Who is actually backing my picks is up money.

you sir have no say in it because YOU are not even using the picks. So YOU have no clue what money is being made.

You sir, are just a disgruntled hater.

Oh and that has NOTHING to do with the podcast at all.

your Such a negative Nancy
Or is your name Karen

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

OK

I’m running a scam where I charge people 100 bucks to see my micro penis.