General Let me know what you think?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What is up everybody! I hope everyone is having a great day today!

I just started a podcast called "The Most Important Things" on Youtube.

My Co-host BobbyAGT and myself kevinbarbers discuss what we think, are the Most Important Things in life.

Our topics vary from Mental Health, Motivation, Positivity, and Combat Sports(Mostly UFC)

If you could take a listen, and let me know what you think, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for your time, I hope everyone has a great day today, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

View: https://youtu.be/cxaLhAsRpPM
1599838203927.png

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
What is up everybody! I hope everyone is having a great day today!

I just started a podcast called "The Most Important Things" on Youtube.

My Co-host BobbyAGT and myself kevinbarbers discuss what we think, are the Most Important Things in life.

Our topics vary from Mental Health, Motivation, Positivity, and Combat Sports(Mostly UFC)

If you could take a listen, and let me know what you think, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for your time, I hope everyone has a great day today, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

View: https://youtu.be/cxaLhAsRpPM
It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t all that good either. I didn’t find any of the content very interesting. You talked about mental health and then repeated some Instagram motivational quotes. I wish you had went into detail about some of you betting wins and losses. Give us some detail about the $50,000 win and some of your crippling losses. What about that drive to Vegas? It has potential, if you’re willing to go into details about some things. I’d probably give another episode or 2 a try but with so many podcasts around you need to make yourself stand out a bit.
Why would I choose this one?

The 60 to 2mil is intriguing though...

but I’m not interested in joining.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t all that good either. I didn’t find any of the content very interesting. You talked about mental health and then repeated some Instagram motivational quotes. I wish you had went into detail about some of you betting wins and losses. Give us some detail about the $50,000 win and some of your crippling losses. What about that drive to Vegas? It has potential, if you’re willing to go into details about some things. I’d probably give another episode or 2 a try but with so many podcasts around you need to make yourself stand out a bit.
Why would I choose this one?

The 60 to 2mil is intriguing though...

but I’m not interested in joining.
Thanks for the feedback man. Really appreciate you listening. 2mil60days I got emotional and messed up bad. Episode 3 coming out tomorrow I talk about how I messed up. Thanks again for your time.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Ignore this fucking moron, yes I realize I just helped him by putting his thread to the top. But ignore him, otherwise, he is a dipshit, he acts like he is holier than thou

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
he thinks the whole world needs him and his "positivity". Everything spins around him. No one needs him, no one wants him, nobody will notice when he inevitably takes his life. Not that I want him to kill himself, but it will come to it eventually