General Let's all point and laugh at the Brits

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I guess for legitimacy's sake they should hold another referendum, but that makes things extremely risky because another yes vote would be even more disastrous.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
The EU often acts like a fluffy limp dick!

Disregarding the deeper levels of the deal which I can only speculate about (like what happens if there is a huge catastrophe scenario, I don't know pestilence war plague on food crops all highly unlikely but big impact stuff..), would the EU still legally share resources with the Brits in the same way? Where will the UK and the US stand in 80 years etc,
I can in some way understand the sentiment of parts of the populace of not wanting to be politically married to all the laws and ineffective practices of the EU, let alone the sometimes shameful path of indeciciveness that the EU goes both internally as well as in our foreign policy actions.
If you look at Finnland, they have trade deals with the EU but are not involved in the political mess. Same with Switzerland, to a different degree as they always had their own deal going. Switzerland has balls btw.
The EU started as a trade cooperative of a few strong countries and that modell of pooling into a common market-place no strings attached would have been much better for a start/first 70years. Instead they chose to expand too quickly, taking in every country and their mother, without an effective governing framework or a clearly communicated vision of whether we want a trade union or one big country with a EU finance minister and so forth (ie wash out local markets, streamline consumerism and diminish all our wonderful culturally rich and different unique ways. I would HATE that)

But the problem apart from the hard economic realities is that officially "democracy" fucked up. A in letting masses be influenced (as part of uks inner political games) and quickly building up sentiment and striking up a quick rushed vote and B when everybody was surprised that mofos actually are sick of the phag**ry of the EU and express that in an official vote of high caliber, then being unhappy with the result and trying to take it back. but doing this (from day x+1) not by openly stating that but by this pussyfooting around the issue and playing games.

I guess what I mean to say is, if the UFC can move an entire event to a different state and blatantly ignore the results of a drugtesting system that they have set in place, then the EU and UK politicians should have that little picogram of pride in their empty balksack to admit "yeah, we done fucked up allright. now let's take that back and let's grow together stronger from the whole thing"

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
In fact, I don't know which was the bigger "fluke", that was "not supposed to happen", "not in the realm of possibilities"...the UK voting for Brexit via split margin or Michael Bisping becoming MW champion via clean knockout.

Both though served well in shattering a pompous arrogance of what people would have thought of as right and logical before.

LOL !

M

member 3289

Boris Johnson has now said he'll back the deal because he wants to be the next PM.

If Boris Johnson becomes leader of the nation then the UK is truly fucked.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’d like to bang this parliamentary dirty milf.....

She’s focused and would be a demon in bed

If you have to know she’s leading the charge to prevent a no deal Brexit.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
For the first time in history, the UK will probably see the end of May
.... before the end of April.

Thank you, goodnight.