Let's be honest: Marijuana is a loser drug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

If you're still smoking weed after high school/college and it's not for legitimate medical reasons, something is wrong with you.

Marijuana is one if those things that's cool to do when you're young, but as you grow up and become an adult and take some actual responsibility for your life, it should be something you grow out of. At least it was for me and countless others.

Do you think successful entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Larry Page/Sergey Brin, or Tim Cook all "light up" in their down time? Of course not, because they don't let the world pass them by while they smoke themselves retarded.

I've honestly never known a fully functional pothead because they simply don't exist.

Thoughts?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You and tqn need to up your troll game, not even your infatuation with Jon snow is getting bites. I enjoy smoking a joint in the morning, it makes teaching more fun and my weed sales usually cover my drinking costs. Good luck with the thread alabama man.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If you're still smoking weed after high school/college and it's not for legitimate medical reasons, something is wrong with you.

Marijuana is one if those things that's cool to do when you're young, but as you grow up and become an adult and take some actual responsibility for your life, it should be something you grow out of. At least it was for me and countless others.

Do you think successful entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Larry Page/Sergey Brin, or Tim Cook all "light up" in their down time? Of course not, because they don't let the world pass them by while they smoke themselves retarded.

I've honestly never known a fully functional pothead because they simply don't exist.

Thoughts?
Everyone has different definition of success. If someone feels fulfil and satisfied with the accomplishments they've made in life and uber happy but still tokes everyday, is that person a loser?

I always laugh at the bilboard ad that says, "marijuana makes u stupid" and has a photo of dumb looking kid on it.

First of all, nobody calls it a marijuana anymore and Second, who told u to get high when u have to study?

It's people's choice of their recreation. With what ur saying applies to every substance out there. Is alcohol a loser drug? There are plenty of losers and brilliant people that drinks alcohol.

Ur name is NickDiazNutHugger, what do u think Nick will say if u told him what u posted here?

*slap~!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Everyone has different definition of success. If someone feels fulfil and satisfied with the accomplishments they've made in life and uber happy but still tokes everyday, is that person a loser?

I always laugh at the bilboard ad that says, "marijuana makes u stupid" and has a photo of dumb looking kid on it.

First of all, nobody calls it a marijuana anymore and Second, who told u to get high when u have to study?

It's people's choice of their recreation. With what ur saying applies to every substance out there. Is alcohol a loser drug? There are plenty of losers and brilliant people that drinks alcohol.

Ur name is NickDiazNutHugger, what do u think Nick will say if u told him what u posted here?

*slap~!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I work some of the top researchers in the world, you'd be surprised how many enjoy a good 'smoke'.

We recently went to a conference in Amsterdam, guess what we did after kicking ass presenting world-leading research?

You've watched too many hollywood movies. Your out of touch.