Let's be honest: Marijuana is a loser drug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
name one thing you don't like about bob marley

or is it just the people you chose to hang with that made you dislike his music
They all liked his music, I just really don’t like reggae. It signified the end of a night doing a shit load of Ecstacy and coming down rather than being high.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They all liked his music, I just really don’t like reggae. It signified the end of a night doing a shit load of Ecstacy and coming down rather than being high.
fair enough...end of party music probably blows on X

Bob has a pure voice and timeless lyrics IMO

Reggae came from Ska, I get it if you don't enjoy it though...some reggae blows and gives a bad name to the good stuff

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
fair enough...end of party music probably blows on X

Bob has a pure voice and timeless lyrics IMO

Reggae came from Ska, I get it if you don't enjoy it though...some reggae blows and gives a bad name to the good stuff
It was always either driving back from London from a club or when we all got home and started smoking. Always Marley. I'm not saying I'm right, it just pissed me off. Whenever I found a new dealer for anything they'd have the obligatory Bob Marley poster somewhere on their wall. I'm old now but I did used to roll my eyes every time I saw one of those even in my teens.
I know I probably drink too much now which would be considered a downer but I was always about the uppers rather than the downers.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My morning Tim Horton's run is going to be that much more annoying with all these dumb kids and minimum wage workers high as a kite.

"Can I get a large double double"

"Woaaaah dude do you like, want that in a cup, man? Or should I just pour it into your hand, maaaan."

Fuckin dope heads.
Filipino foreign workers dont smoke dope .tims will be fine

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was always either driving back from London from a club or when we all got home and started smoking. Always Marley. I'm not saying I'm right, it just pissed me off. Whenever I found a new dealer for anything they'd have the obligatory Bob Marley poster somewhere on their wall. I'm old now but I did used to roll my eyes every time I saw one of those even in my teens.
I know I probably drink too much now which would be considered a downer but I was always about the uppers rather than the downers.
Marley is not even close to my favorite Reggae artist...but his tracks always give a good feel

Some music just isn't for all...a few Genres I don't enjoy

M

member 3289

Bump for people making New year's resolutions.

No matter how old you are, it's never too late to get your life together.

M

member 1013

Weed is legal in my country now so it’s not even cool and edgy anymore

M

member 3289

Weed is legal in my country now so it’s not even cool and edgy anymore
I've heard the involuntary termination rate has spiked due to people showing up hours late for work, showing up to office jobs in their pajamas, and telling customers to "chillax, brah" every time a customer complains.

M

member 1013

I've heard the involuntary termination rate has spiked due to people showing up hours late for work, showing up to office jobs in their pajamas, and telling customers to "chillax, brah" every time a customer complains.
Had to fire a Jr. PM because she wouldn’t stop playing candy crush and napping