Let's givea piss warm welcome to one my students KILLA K Aka KJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
KILLA K @KILLA K Aka KJ or Keith is one of my most dedicated under studies ,that's going to be making his combat sports Amateur debut in a local kickboxing event coming up July 16th! He's a great hard working young man that's really taken well to the training and knowledge I'm trying to corrupt I mean, instill him with?

He's only 23 but very mature and one the most willing guys that I've helped.. I n only a few short months he's come a long way losing 20 pounds and developing his fundamentals all while working a union job and being better everyday! He agreed to a local ammy kickoxing event before we started training and is going to pursue a Amateur MMA career after this fight and I'll start cross training him and teaching him how to blend his skills into a well rounded Skillset.. He has a wrestling background and a quick learner.. Appreciate the love I get on here and look forward to sharing our journey in the combat sport realm y'all knuckle heads enjoy.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All the best KILLA K @KILLA K
We’re all looking forward to your fights and seeing you progress under the tutelage of a good guy (pains me to say that)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was supposed to destroy the Sith not join them to end the dark and bring light to all….. plans changed
Ha. Honestly Jonny was the name of my first pet. A goldfish. Named him after Patrick swayze in dirty dancing. Hopefully he can train you and one day you too can dance, maybe even a lift in the lake

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Welcome KILLA K @KILLA K. There’s a good bunch of queefs here, but beware. A certain someone will inevitably try to suck your dick virtually. This is a trap. Don’t let them give you the cybersuck.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ha. Honestly Jonny was the name of my first pet. A goldfish. Named him after Patrick swayze in dirty dancing. Hopefully he can train you and one day you too can dance, maybe even a lift in the lake
Maybe 1 day, MAYBE
What are the chances this is just a ploy by ECC170 @ECC170 to sneak @conormcgregornuthugger back in under a new alt account? Very clever!
KILLA K @KILLA K beard and love locks weigh more than CMNH entire being?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Welcome KILLA K @KILLA K. There’s a good bunch of queefs here, but beware. A certain someone will inevitably try to suck your dick virtually. This is a trap. Don’t let them give you the cybersuck.
Me or none of my guys are EVER I repeat Never EVER too good for free food, compliments or any kinda sucking, you got that Pal?!?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
As

Let's see his hands.or neck. We need to verify it isn't a Celine Dion neck
My GrassHoppa KJ-47 is in his Profile pic in that Scream killer ass Gear? def going to memorable to the crowd one way another and if we have our way it'll be because he Puts his opponents to sleep

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not sure who my Sensei is. I never stick around long enough. I'd say franjinha or Milton bastos. I'm not sure they would even remember my name. It was cool while it lasted, I just wish I hadn't travelled so much. Enjoy your journey and welcome to the forum. Also beat up bullies. and if the MoDs tell you off let me know, I'll deal with them

KILLA K

KJ-47
Amateur Fighter
Jun 12, 2022
My GrassHoppa KJ-47 is in his Profile pic in that Scream killer ass Gear? def going to memorable to the crowd one way another and if we have our way it'll be because he Puts his opponents to sleep
Exactly

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
220 Kickboxing and after I’m training 6-7 more month to reach 205 for mma
I'm 5"6 135 of pure destruction, I can't train at the moment. I'm also mid 30s so I'm leaving it late, I need to get it out of my system tho, win lose or draw I don't care, I like fighting and have had the itch for a few years and wanna do it before my hair falls out

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's your kickboxing style? Are you tight like tiger or wild like badr?