General Let's make art with artificial intelligence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is starryai

Feed in words, maybe a source image, and let the AI create digital art for you. Free for a couple projects for each sign up...

I fed it " @conor mcgregor nut hugger "

Conor McGregor nut hugger.png

Same input using the Altair engine setting...

Conor McGregor nut hugger (1).png

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
"Fallen angels in golden armor"

Is that one you tried, or one that the owners of that website are using to promote their product? If it's the latter, then keep trying your inputs until you get something with artistic merit.

M

member 1013

Is that one you tried, or one that the owners of that website are using to promote their product? If it's the latter, then keep trying your inputs until you get something with artistic merit.
dude y r u being so mean?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's one that another user tried. The ai owners don't have examples on the website. You can see what others made and published and then sort my user likes

Y u mad tho?
It's just an interesting engine to see what AI comes up with from words and the internet teaching it.

Here's "the face of evil"

1653237979466.png

You can duplicate any of these by simply putting the same words and choosing a style.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
It's one that another user tried. The ai owners don't have examples on the website. You can see what others made and published and then sort my user likes

Y u mad tho?
It's just an interesting engine to see what AI comes up with from words and the internet teaching it.

View attachment 68346

You can duplicate any of these by simply putting the same words and choosing a style.
I guess I was put off by how shitty the two pictures in the OP turned out, it was my cynicism shining through.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
I used no base picture, and just did "conor mgregor nut hugger" in altair, with no added style:

CNMH.png

Looks like shit.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Here's "Kaladin Stormblessed" in altai, with psychadelic style:

Kaladin.png

Looks like shit.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Y u mad tho?

View attachment 68346

That's pretty badass

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides By the inequities of the selfish and the t...png

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I did one for "lindsey stirling's tushy" and it took a decent picture and made it suck

It said it cost 1 credit. And days I have 4 credits left

So.... are you buying credits? Lol
I have a 1-month subscription. It gives me a bunch of credits up front and then every day I get five more. Like 10 or 11 bucks. Not planning to keep it after the month

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dana white

letting the AI decide

Things get less...weird...if you run more iterations.

Dana white (1).png

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I have a 1-month subscription. It gives me a bunch of credits up front and then every day I get five more. Like 10 or 11 bucks. Not planning to keep it after the month
Not as cool a site, but in case you ever feel like messing around

Artbreeder.com

It's to create different faces by either uploading (for credits maybe?) a base photo or using one of existing pieces on the site for free

Then adjusting age, race, gender, and shit like that