Lifestyle Let's rename nuthugger

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is due to lose a SN, Avatar, signature, and titles bet to me

When does anjos beats the shit out of Colby.

All suggestions considered

Naturally due to the number of suggestions I anticipate I may not be able to respond to each one individually.

Thanks

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
You need a step ladder to look me in my eyes.

Now go get your shine box...
Hahaha. What I love more than anything and you couldn’t know this because you don’t know me, is in life if anyone ever wanted to bust my balls in a joking way or serious way all anyone could ever comment about is my height and every time it happens I love it because it just goes to show no one has anything else lol. Height is out of our control just like being an ugly lanky bastard is out of your control. I was born a stud but short you were born tall and literally nothing else hahaha. Trust me I will take what I have over what you have any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I’ve gotten girls you only dream of and wouldn’t even give you a first look forget about second.

M

member 3289

Hahaha. What I love more than anything and you couldn’t know this because you don’t know me, is in life if anyone ever wanted to bust my balls in a joking way or serious way all anyone could ever comment about is my height and every time it happens I love it because it just goes to show no one has anything else lol. Height is out of our control just like being an ugly lanky bastard is out of your control. I was born a stud but short you were born tall and literally nothing else hahaha. Trust me I will take what I have over what you have any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Calm down, little guy. I was just joking man