Lifestyle Let's rename sex chicken

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Here are highlights of Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's fight picks over the past 1-2 months

- James Vick over Justin Gaethje
- Cody Garbrandt over TJ Dillashaw
- Mateus Nicolau over Dustin Ortiz

Wow. Just wow.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol, i don't know who those last 2 fighters are but lmao at vick and garbrandt......................looks like his name will be changing
You started watching UFC again?

They can't wear shoes anymore FYI.

Also how many gaethjeu fights have you watched? If only hos last one do yourself a favor and look up his other UFC fights and pretty much all of his wsof career. Fucking insane

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You started watching UFC again?

They can't wear shoes anymore FYI.

Also how many gaethjeu fights have you watched? If only hos last one do yourself a favor and look up his other UFC fights and pretty much all of his wsof career. Fucking insane
I've seen all of his ufc fights and some of his world series of fighting or whatever they call it.....but only after someone on here pointed me in the direction of the vids as nbc or whatever blocks me from watching what is free in the us

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've seen all of his ufc fights and some of his world series of fighting or whatever they call it.....but only after someone on here pointed me in the direction of the vids as nbc or whatever blocks me from watching what is free in the us
YouTube him. I think his fights show up there.

My phone, (don't tell that shithawk Splinty) but because I got it when I was stateside, fucken thing still thinks it's living in America. Even tho it isn't. My Google account is registered in the us so I can't download betting apps like Paddy power and everytime I buy something it's in fucken dollars. Even tho it charges my UK bank account

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

My phone, (don't tell that shithawk Splinty) but because I got it when I was stateside, fucken thing still thinks it's living in America. Even tho it isn't. My Google account is registered in the us so I can't download betting apps like Paddy power and everytime I buy something it's in fucken dollars. Even tho it charges my UK bank account
Actually just did that amd watched him open up j r Ewing’s head with a Marvin Eastman like gash

M

member 3289

It's unrelated to where you bought the phone.

Google probably has your height and thinks you're 13 years old...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude is a elite wrestler (that's a sport in America, look it up) who never wrestles! !

I should've made the connection earlier. He's a fucken warrior and probably my favorite active UFC fighter in a long long long time. He's coming for WAR.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At this point I have decided to retire from fantasy sports. As a championship performer I see no reason to open myself up for ridicule.

Every dog has his day, and we all know age defeats us all. I will not allow age to define me. As Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken has succumbed to embarrassment and defamation, I will let his past transgressions be a harsh lesson in participating beyond ones prime.

That being said, did Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken ever have a prime?