Society Let's Talk About The Community Standards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Lol hell to the naw. Just saw Dave Portnoy do pizza reviews there and he says it’s the pizza capital of the world. I want to get there some day and visit the area.
As a resident NY'er it's hard to believe anywhere outside of here is the pizza capital. But i am biased.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As a resident NY'er it's hard to believe anywhere outside of here is the pizza capital. But i am biased.

He's the founder of Barstool, which is located in Manhattan. He respects New York & New Jersey for their pizza too. He has a residence in NYC, Florida, and other places. Sold the company, is still President, but mainly just puts out internet content for them now. One of his channels is One Bite Pizza...they have an app too, where people rate pizza joints across the world.

One Bite Pizza Reviews - YouTube

The Barstool channel is great during football and basketball seasons too. They have a house where a bunch of employees meet up for games, and they just stream themselves being gambling addicts, etc. They're a fucking riot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEBpiVaEZI

Barstool Sports - YouTube

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
He's the founder of Barstool, which is located in Manhattan. He respects New York & New Jersey for their pizza too. He has a residence in NYC, Florida, and other places. Sold the company, is still President, but mainly just puts out internet content for them now. One of his channels is One Bite Pizza...they have an app too, where people rate pizza joints across the world.

One Bite Pizza Reviews - YouTube

The Barstool channel is great during football and basketball seasons too. They have a house where a bunch of employees meet up for games, and they just stream themselves being gambling addicts, etc. They're a fucking riot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEBpiVaEZI

Barstool Sports - YouTube
I’m a fan of portnoy and enjoy the pizza reviews. Just being open about my biases and such.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Absolutely classic of Rambo John J @Rambo John J to advocate for the great reset via monarchy.

Is Klaus Schwab gonna be your king or no?

This seriously might the be dumbest and most ironic thing I ever read on here. And that is saying something.

This is gonna be the level of political discussion when all the evil smart people are banned or forced out.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Absolutely classic of Rambo John J @Rambo John J to advocate for the great reset via monarchy.

Is Klaus Schwab gonna be your king or no?

This seriously might the be dumbest and most ironic thing I ever read on here. And that is saying something.

This is gonna be the level of political discussion when all the evil smart people are banned or forced out.

This is beneath you.