General Let's talk trucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
anybody know anything about importing medium/heavy duty trucks from overseas?
I know about importing personal vehicles, know a couple folks that have done classic trucks that way...are there different rules for bigger trucks?

I'd love to get my hands on a pre-2003 Volvo FL7 for a project I have coming up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
anybody know anything about importing medium/heavy duty trucks from overseas?
I know about importing personal vehicles, know a couple folks that have done classic trucks that way...are there different rules for bigger trucks?

I'd love to get my hands on a pre-2003 Volvo FL7 for a project I have coming up.
Nope

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sold the super duty and bought myself a 03 Infinity QX4. I love it. Great balance of practicality and creature comforts. Put some 31” Toyo Open countries on it and wil probably get a small levelling kit for a little more clearance from tires. So much nicer as a daily driver than a 3/4 ton diesel.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Sold the super duty and bought myself a 03 Infinity QX4. I love it. Great balance of practicality and creature comforts. Put some 31” Toyo Open countries on it and wil probably get a small levelling kit for a little more clearance from tires. So much nicer as a daily driver than a 3/4 ton diesel.
Your Monster’s picks are due.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Those are pretty sweet, apparently they're horrendous on gas, but whatevs. Keep an eye on the frame at the front shock mounts. They were prone to failure on the Pathfinders of that vintage.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like infinity, looked at g35 g37 and ifl (variant of g37) but they were a bit pricey. Wound up going with a 350z instead, but the GT with leather

M

member 3289

no one is impressed with his/her made-up "existence".
You genuinely have no idea how you come across, do you?

If there were an "eye roll" post rating you'd be the unrivaled king of them.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I keep getting offers for my truck for 10k over what I paid.
Got real close recently but the whole market is so stupid I'm hesitant.

Maybe I'll listen to @conor mcgregor nut hugger and get an SUV.

1654563587685.png

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pretty slick. That would be cool for non-hiking camping trips.

I wonder if it can be removed so it doesn't eat up bed space when you don't need it.
it looks like it. Made me think of using a similar "flip up" range in an RV. Adds a lot of width to the walkway when not cooking