Liam McGeary vs Linton Vassell targeted for Bellator 179

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In a sit down interview with Bellator's CEO, Scott Coker, WHOA TV were keen to delve a little deeper into the plans that he has for his popular stars Liam McGeary and James Gallagher.

Coker was candid when describing the next steps for McGeary and revealed that the promotion were targeting a showdown with Linton Vassell in London on May 19th should McGeary win in his clash with Brett McDermott on this Friday's Bellator 173 card.

“Should Liam be victorious, he will be invited to come fight in London against Linton Vassell,” Coker said. “There’s a potential Linton Vassell vs Liam McGeary match up, but we have to see how Liam…

Coker: McGeary vs Vassell targeted for Bellator 179

Last edited:

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
In a sit down interview with the fantastic podcast The Slaphead and the Giraffe, Linton Vassell talked in depth about this and said it's 100% on. ;)

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Vassell can win this. He has good grappling, and a half way decent td. Liam has to keep popping his jab out there they way he did tonight. Keep distance. Work in some tdd. He should work a lot on sweeps though.i feel like he will never has great tdd based on his build.

London card shaping up great!

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Vassell can win this. He has good grappling, and a half way decent td. Liam has to keep popping his jab out there they way he did tonight. Keep distance. Work in some tdd. He should work a lot on sweeps though.i feel like he will never has great tdd based on his build.

London card shaping up great!
Linton has the same reach although McGeary is taller.
He told me that. And other things. He is my friend now!