General Liberal media ignores childs murder. Only cares about BLM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wrong
I said without you looking back at the kids name in the article, can you name a single persons death the right has used to score political points?
dude. The very point you are using this tragedy as a political thing sums up my point.

i do think Trump has achieved his fundamental plan of making folks hate each other.

just look at the thread title ffs

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
dude. The very point you are using this tragedy as a political thing sums up my point.

i do think Trump has achieved his fundamental plan of making folks hate each other.

Sure that’s your opinion

but the truth is apparently you can’t name anyone after calling the right disgusting for politicizing kids deaths. While the lefts entire platform is doing that.

T

The Big Guy

What part of the thread title is untrue?

Trump hasn't divided anything. It's the sore pussy losers who couldn't handle the results of the election in 2016 that started all this. Or maybe it was Obama when he said tray tray could be his son.

I dont see trump saying the same thing

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Sure that’s your opinion

but the truth is apparently you can’t name anyone after calling the right disgusting for politicizing kids deaths. While the lefts entire platform is doing that.
well the whole q anon shit seems to base the left as pedophiles?

biden is a pedophile, Hilary Clinton is a pedo. Pizza gate etc.

Anyone that has empathy for the poor is a communist Etc.

im sure if I could be arsed I could find things you’ve said like that.

There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

the far right, and for the record at this point I don’t include you in this at this point...just because I can’t be arsed to check...even if my spidey sense is tingling...you may be confusing me with my relationship with MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright who I consider a straight up dude. I genuinely don’t recall any interaction with you at all.

you are just a maga tard to me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What part of the thread title is untrue?

Trump hasn't divided anything. It's the sore pussy losers who couldn't handle the results of the election in 2016 that started all this. Or maybe it was Obama when he said tray tray could be his son.

I dont see trump saying the same thing

for the record everything in the thread title is untrue

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
well the whole q anon shit seems to base the left as pedophiles?

biden is a pedophile, Hilary Clinton is a pedo. Pizza gate etc.

Anyone that has empathy for the poor is a communist Etc.

im sure if I could be arsed I could find things you’ve said like that.

There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

the far right, and for the record at this point I don’t include you in this at this point...just because I can’t be arsed to check...even if my spidey sense is tingling...you may be confusing me with my relationship with MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright who I consider a straight up dude. I genuinely don’t recall any interaction with you at all.

you are just a maga tard to me.
HOLY SHIT

You are nothing more than a snuggle toothed drunk idiot

[/QUOTE]

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
HOLY SHIT

You are nothing more than a snuggle toothed drunk idiot

[/QUOTE]

got the names mixed up.

still love MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright

and I still stand by my love for you.

whatever your political persuasion what happened to you was shit. And quite frankly I would have paid to recompense you.

sorry I forgot the interaction. I got your names mixed up. No biggie, no need to be rude.

I get kicked off here a lot. This isn’t my life. I dont keep A spreadsheet.

you going for me says more than anything, but no hard feelings. End of the day I like people.

i want the best for everyone.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
It’s all good FINGERS @Fingers
Just remember not all people that disagree with you are trash human beings.

For a minute you had me thinking
Fuck are you Joe Biden?

3AFCC366-BB35-4EC3-B858-5FD086F45929.pngED296A55-7093-4FCE-A8B7-942669FF07F4.png26BDC691-D617-42E6-A3A8-D83FD47B5674.png

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
At this point I will call you Cletus on a point of principle.

dont bring up stuff like that that I posted ages ago .

youve just made me feel very sad.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I dont keep A spreadsheet.

you going for me says more than anything, but no hard feelings. End of the day I like people.

i want the best for everyone.
I keep a spreadsheet

Shit hole countries like the USA have no chance. We can only hope Europe and the Far East can save us. It won’t be Trump and his accomplices.

fuck you guys sucking so hard.

pathetic.

LOL THE WORLDS POLICE!

you really have slumped to a level when Rome found lead

losers

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Very weird place

I didn’t realise I was so important.

maybe I can see now why I am administratored so closely.

i had no idea people took me so seriously and kept logs.

well for the record I can’t wait for Trump to be smashed so hard in November.

hope I’m still around. At this stage is fifty50

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Very weird place

I didn’t realise I was so important.

maybe I can see now why I am administratored so closely.

i had no idea people took me so seriously and kept logs.

well for the record I can’t wait for Trump to be smashed so hard in November.

hope I’m still around. At this stage is fifty50
Get a grip
apparently I was one of the few that did take you seriously. Lol at logs. You know there is a great search function that allows me to put in your name and see how many times you’ve mentioned or quoted mine.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
well I stand by everything.

glad someone can be arsed to collect my thoughts,

saves me a job I’d never do.
well someone who works for the best and most trusted news organization in the world and won a bafta and some golden nympho bullshit deserves to have his thoughts collected

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Get a grip
apparently I was one of the few that did take you seriously. Lol at logs. You know there is a great search function that allows me to put in your name and see how many times you’ve mentioned or quoted mine.

yes.

splints did make this a rolls royce of a message board.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What happened here? I got tagged in some posts?

Y’all need me to mod something or other? I’m a mod, you know. I can mod something.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
another video criticizing the lack of media coverage about it. But sure, bones nose has a "sick mind" for "using a childs murder to score political points"... fucking dishonest douche, but what else could we expect, though, from someone who works in the best and most trusted news organization in the world who has won a bafta and golden nymph whilst working for them too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5FmYCjRuEY

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
What happened here? I got tagged in some posts?

Y’all need me to mod something or other? I’m a mod, you know. I can mod something.
For the love of god please tell me that you have the person that claims to love you on ignore.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The media has been shit for a long time.

Just an example- How many other murders got coverage during the oj Simpson trial?
There were over 300 murders during that time just in New Orleans but the media doesn't care because ratings.

They sensationalize for ratings and all have agendas/biases.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Sick world we live in.

May the kid's family find peace, may the murderer get full justice, and may some of you do better.

Namaste

T

The Big Guy

If a white man shot a 5 year old black kid in the head it would be a huge outrage. We would hear about it nonstop and rightfully so. Either race doing that deserves immediate death but the point is the medias bias and how they have divided the country by sensationalizing the murder of methhead George and pushing some bullshit narrative only to try to damage trump. Destroying our country for political gain is traitorous in my opinion.

View: https://youtu.be/ZdtYyqn5pI4

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
If a black person has a hangnail the media makes it a racist issue. When a white kid like this is killed by a black person which happens daily, the lamestream media is out to lunch as always and if they cover it it's the white kid's fault cuz "hurr durr racism"...

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Anyone that thinks Biden is a pedophile is either using far right templates or has been damaged in their youth.
So everyone with an opinion that doesn't align with yours is damaged?

If Trump is promoting hate, well......it appears that you are one of his greatest soldiers.