General Liberal media ignores childs murder. Only cares about BLM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
bones nose and le shat(yes, I know its spelt differently, you wouldnt understand) You are the pillars of the usa, keep fighting the good fight, all I can do is cheer for you from the sidelines

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
You still haven't answered the question I asked which is matters for what?
I’m not trying to insert myself in your discussion but shouldn’t we all agree that stats matter as checks and balances for emotions & media/political narratives?

T

The Big Guy

So you would agree then with my concern in the natural propensity of resources to accumulate? If you have you get more at a lower barrier. If you don't have its harder to get in the first place. You've described that here.

What do you see is the villages responsibility to those four children that are born into the world with worse lawyer, worse school, less money? An overwhelming input to give them the same chance as other children? Or an equal input despite their start with a higher barrier to resource allocation? Or no input, pure individualism?
I would be okay with the village coming together to help the children. These hypothetical children did nothing wrong.

Now when its 70% of the children that need handouts that becomes a problem. It seems like a cultural difference and maybe the community these children come from should be held accountable in some way or atleast be forced to confront the issues they are plaguing their own communities with. Doesnt AA or NA say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Well they have a massive fucking problem

The problem with these children is the parents. They are the ones who failed them not the evil white man.

My mother grew up in a foster home. Got emancipated at 16. Had me at 20. She worked at mcdonalds while she went to school for nursing. She did it all by herself and by the time I was 10 she was a charge nurse in the ER and was making 75k a year. My father was in prison.

No handouts. Not blaming racism. She got off her ass and put in work. Everybody else is just making excuses while getting fat on foodstamps. Makes me sick to my stomach how fucking worthless many people in our society are

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would be okay with the village coming together to help the children. These hypothetical children did nothing wrong.
Me too. I don't think kids should suffer for their parents. And I dont think we can fix people very well after about 14-15 years of wrong path. Very rare.

Do you think we are doing that?

The problem with these children is the parents. They are the ones who failed them not the evil white man.
Why were their parents screwed up?

My mother grew up in a foster home. Got emancipated at 16. Had me at 20. She worked at mcdonalds while she went to school for nursing. She did it all by herself
I'm impressed by your mom.
But if she couldn't/hadn't done that for you, what should the rest of us have done for you?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Now when its 70% of the children that need handouts that becomes a problem. It seems like a cultural difference and maybe the community these children come from should be held accountable in some way or atleast be forced to confront the issues they are plaguing their own communities with. Doesnt AA or NA say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Well they have a massive fucking problem

My mother grew up in a foster home. Got emancipated at 16. Had me at 20. She worked at mcdonalds while she went to school for nursing. She did it all by herself and by the time I was 10 she was a charge nurse in the ER and was making 75k a year. My father was in prison.

No handouts. Not blaming racism. She got off her ass and put in work. Everybody else is just making excuses while getting fat on foodstamps. Makes me sick to my stomach how fucking worthless many people in our society are
Your mom sounds fucking awesome. Moms are the best.

Not to get too personal but I will, do you think having an absentee father contributed to you doing a stint in jail?

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Now when its 70% of the children that need handouts that becomes a problem. It seems like a cultural difference
I actually agree. Just like your Chinese homless 50%. The proportions so high, so it needs a solution. We can't help the parents, so what do you do about the kids that we agree shouldn't suffer their parents choices.

Do you think culture is skin based?

They are Americans. Does it concern you that think of them as "them" just plays into the medias race baiting bias?

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Me too. I don't think kids should suffer for their parents. And I dont think we can fix people very well after about 14-15 years of wrong path. Very rare.

But if she couldn't/hadn't done that for you, what should the rest of us have done for you?
So how do you propose we fix all of this by looking back vs aligning on a proper way to look forward? There is NO way we can go back and address the current broken eggs, but outside of personal accountability and equitable application of laws and standards (regardless of where you reside or current socioeconomic status) how would you propose society should recalibrate? Reparations for some? Free passes for some based on a given trait? Other than setting standards and ripping the bandaid knowing that some will continue to suffer for a few generations, what is the master plan?

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’m not trying to insert myself in your discussion but shouldn’t we all agree that stats matter as checks and balances for emotions & media/political narratives?
Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.

Stats are both created through methodologies that require analysis,but even after that results are not their own conclusion.

Whites kill whites more than anyone else. What does that mean? What do I make of that information? Do "whites need to fear whites" more than anyone else?

Or is that most murders occur between parties that know each other, and nearly ALL murders occur in localized communities. Killer lives where the victim lives. And with that, segregated communities result in blacks killing blacks and whites killing whites typically??

Each conclusion can lead different paths and implication can let others fill in gaps.

The same goes for things like medicine studies, testing for coronavirus, etc. I can hide anything under a meta-analysis (bad methodology) and my coronavirus test that says it find 99.7% of negatives only does so when there aren't very many cases in the community...then it missed 1 in 5!! Same test. Same data. Environment changed. Easy state to manipulate to look great! It isn't.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So how do you propose we fix all of this by looking back vs aligning on a proper way to look forward? There is NO way we can go back and address the current broken eggs,
Dump a shit load of money into black school, black businesses. That's going back. That's your reparations. You invest heavily in several generations and the engine of business that supports jobs.

School isn't just a good solution, but it also targets a real inequity. Redlining was in our parents lifetime. Most of our generational wealth started via home ownership. Don't underestimate the direct impact of banning black parents and grandparents from viable and profitable home ownership that would have left generational wealth to those our age right now. Their offspring needs the schools and businesses they don't have access to right now. Schools are funded by property taxes. They don't have a chance and independent of everything else I can draw a direct line to people alive and legal banning of their ability to own that property that would have funded good schools to their kids.

Opening districts so kids can go to other schools. If you guys really think there's a culture problem, then you will agree that a new black kid walking into a shitty school doesn't stand a chance. If they want to ride the bus across town, we should help them.

T

The Big Guy

1. I dont think we are addressing the problem. Instead we are playing identity politics. It's hard to address anything when your accused of racism for simply stating facts.

2. I dont know why the parents are screwed up. But the "problems" in the black community seems to be a common problem in black communities across the world. That's why I say it's cultural. Why did europe and asia thrive and africa has been in the dumps forever. Look at how south Africa is crumbling under black leadership.

3. I learned alot from my mother about independence and not relying on others. If she had decided to pump out a bunch of kids and not work I would probably be worse off than I was.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dump a shit load of money into black school, black businesses. That's going back. That's your reparations. You invest heavily in several generations and the engine of business that supports jobs.

School isn't just a good solution, but it also targets a real inequity. Redlining was in our parents lifetime. Most of our generational wealth started via home ownership. Don't underestimate the direct impact of banning black parents and grandparents from viable and profitable home ownership that would have left generational wealth to those our age right now. Their offspring needs the schools and businesses they don't have access to right now. Schools are funded by property taxes. They don't have a chance and independent of everything else I can draw a direct line to people alive and legal banning of their ability to own that property that would have funded good schools to their kids.

Opening districts so kids can go to other schools. If you guys really think there's a culture problem, then you will agree that a new black kid walking into a shitty school doesn't stand a chance. If they want to ride the bus across town, we should help them.
I like the idea of throwing money towards education but there's that whole 'lead a horse to water' trope.

Determine if the individual is able to be educated. If not, put them to work. Give them a role in a workplace, preferably hard labour with wiser, hard working individuals. Individuals that can serve as role models.
Young people are gonna be influenced, where that influence comes from could be a determining factor on which path they choose to go down.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018

I don’t think anyone denies that past generations fucked up and didn’t create the environment of equality most want to see today. That said, your comment seems more idealistic than realistic. How much money (to the dollar) should that investment cost? I’m all in if you (or anyone) can present a precise figure that everyone will agree to. If we go down that path though and your figure isn’t perfect and every single person in society doesn’t follow through, we end up exactly where we are now with some feeling slighted, wanting more, vilifying you for drawing that line, etc. There is no formula to look back to make tomorrow utopia. The only reasonable and rational way forward is to put principles in place, accept the short term imperfections, and work towards incremental improvement as opposed to overnight perfection.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like the idea of throwing money towards education but there's that whole 'lead a horse to water' trope.

Determine if the individual is able to be educated. If not, put them to work. Give them a role in a workplace, preferably hard labour with wiser, hard working individuals. Individuals that can serve as role models.
Young people are gonna be influenced, where that influence comes from could be a determining factor on which path they choose to go down.
I feel like we did something similar to this in the past.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
2. I dont know why the parents are screwed up. But the "problems" in the black community seems to be a common problem in black communities across the world. That's why I say it's cultural. Why did europe and asia thrive and africa has been in the dumps forever. Look at how south Africa is crumbling under black leadership.
I'm on the go before Corona virus hours shut down a store I need to go to.
Don't you think you're making kind of arbitrary lines? Half of the world's extreme poverty is in Asia. That is the people making less than $2 a day.

I wish I could take you with me to Kenya. This is an amazing country. Huge boarding schools. Thousands of kids singing. Every taxi driver saving every extra dollar to make sure their kid goes to a boarding school. They have less than your mother. They are in Only a couple of generations going from sustenance farming to middle class. They have a long ways to go but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with black skin.
Even the poor speak they're native language, Swahili as a common language, and some English... And many that are poor speak all three very well.

I think you fought into the media's race baiting bias if you try to tie black societies throughout the world together.

This is quite arbitrary like trying to reengage the anglosphere. Now we include those impoverished trashy Romanians because of their pale skin?

T

The Big Guy

Maybe you should ask the Democrats why they dont want school vouchers so kids can leave the ghetto school. You would think it would be a racist white conspiracy to keep black kids out of good schools. Or should I say white schools. But it's actually the democrats doing this.

I send my son to a charter school 30 minutes away. The ghetto school across the street has metal detectors and when I went to get the student pin number from my district's school the whole parking lot smelled like weed and some fat black lady cop was just sitting on her fat ass. We asked about the weed smell and she looked at us like we were crazy. It's a elementary school and homeless people cut through to go to the hood and buy dope. The basketball court by the playground is full of adults selling drugs and fighting. The whole community is a shitshow

Not to mention the extreme level of sex offenders living in the neighborhood and the kids in diapers walking around alone in the street. Mothers sitting on the porch everyday with no care in the world for a job or even where the kid is at. Just looking at which unemployed thug is gonna impregnate her next and let the taxpayers foot the bill.

Maybe I'll drive thru and record how disgusting and third world it is. Oh yea most of the homes are built by habitat for humanity. Mostly built on the weekends by white Christian's who build these houses for them. I know a guy who volunteered and he said the sites were robbed by ahmaud arbery types everynight and they couldn't leave anything behind. When i drive through all these houses have 5 teenagers sitting infront of the gifted home selling drugs to the members of their own communitys. Blame the white man who gave you the house and the food you eat. We are truly evil.

T

The Big Guy

Your mom sounds fucking awesome. Moms are the best.

Not to get too personal but I will, do you think having an absentee father contributed to you doing a stint in jail?
100%. I knew my dad was in prison and I knew I would go too. I think a boy needs a man to lead him the right way. That's why I spent all day with my son. I teach him to judge everyone fairly based on character. I've never told him about my past so hopefully he wont feel like hes destined for a bad future too. I also teach him martial arts and let him lose at things to build character and a competitive drive. I'm probably a little harder than most parents. He has to do 100 reps everyday of random calistectics and some live sparring.

Just thinking of my son and cannon hinnant at the same time. That child killed by a fucking animal. It makes my blood boil and honestly me and the old lady discussed what we would do in that situation and I think I would kill every person I could find that looked like that POS that murdered that boy. Its fucking disgusting that the liberal POS media ignores this crime while pushing that fucking crackhead george floyd.

I have to calm myself down. I wont be posting anymore tonight. Instead I'll spend time with my son. Fuck BLM and anyone who supports them.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
100%. I knew my dad was in prison and I knew I would go too. I think a boy needs a man to lead him the right way. That's why I spent all day with my son. I teach him to judge everyone fairly based on character. I've never told him about my past so hopefully he wont feel like hes destined for a bad future too. I also teach him martial arts and let him lose at things to build character and a competitive drive. I'm probably a little harder than most parents. He has to do 100 reps everyday of random calistectics and some live sparring.

Just thinking of my son and cannon hinnant at the same time. That child killed by a fucking animal. It makes my blood boil and honestly me and the old lady discussed what we would do in that situation and I think I would kill every person I could find that looked like that POS that murdered that boy. Its fucking disgusting that the liberal POS media ignores this crime while pushing that fucking crackhead george floyd.

I have to calm myself down. I wont be posting anymore tonight. Instead I'll spend time with my son. Fuck BLM and anyone who supports them.
Keep being a good dad and American. Good dads are important.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don’t think anyone denies that past generations fucked up and didn’t create the environment of equality most want to see today. That said, your comment seems more idealistic than realistic. How much money (to the dollar) should that investment cost? I’m all in if you (or anyone) can present a precise figure that everyone will agree to. If we go down that path though and your figure isn’t perfect and every single person in society doesn’t follow through, we end up exactly where we are now with some feeling slighted, wanting more, vilifying you for drawing that line, etc. There is no formula to look back to make tomorrow utopia. The only reasonable and rational way forward is to put principles in place, accept the short term imperfections, and work towards incremental improvement as opposed to overnight perfection.
Oh my friend I assure you, that's not idealistic. This is just a part of my feelings I'm willing to share in an attempt to find some common ground. I have much more idealistic thoughts. But these are the two things that everyone seems to be invoking here and I can draw on both existing apparatuses and proof that this works.

Is there anybody here that disagrees that education and a job are the keys to generational success? I didn't think so. So with that I'm targeting those two things. Because I'm hoping that can be a common ground.

I Don't know how much it cost to invest in black students. I don't really care. As far as I'm concerned we have millions of American kids that are being left out in the cold and that's a travesty. We know they need a better education and at the same time people argue against things like universal Pre-K access. you can't simultaneously blame the parent and blame school indoctrination to justify not giving early access to school. You can't say the mom needs to hurry up and get a job when she can't afford child care and universal Pre-K would give her one extra year into the work world... But you don't want to fund universal Pre-K. And that's not the hill I'm trying to die on here but it is a microcosm for the whole thing.
I'm on mobile and not really looking to do a bunch of linking this evening but maybe my history of being annoyingly link heavy will speak for itself. Black students have for many decades missed out on billions of dollars of investment in their education. so I don't know what it will cost to make up that ground but it needs to be done because they're American kids.

I don't really follow the rest of your train of thought.
We all agree that education moves up. to provide black children a high quality education instead of one that's linked to their parents very impoverished property taxes.
We all agree that you want people who are not doing well to go out and get a job. How will they go out and get a job There are no jobs in their community? So invest in black businesses in black communities the same way you bribe any other company with tax breaks and subsidies (like Tesla coming to Texas). If it's good enough for Dallas it's good enough for South Dallas.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe you should ask the Democrats why they dont want school vouchers so kids can leave the ghetto school. You would think it would be a racist white conspiracy to keep black kids out of good schools. Or should I say white schools. But it's actually the democrats doing this.
This feels like you're turning this into a political argument when I thought we were just looking for solutions?

Charter schools don't seem terrible. But I don't really see the need to outsource to another layer of bureaucracy when I could just simply open a district that is more accountable to voters and tax payers.

Do you support universal Pre-K access?
That's been supported by Democrats and traditionally opposed by Republicans. I don't care. I do care that it seems a good investment. If a kid is not getting input from their parents it's great to get them an education and input one year earlier.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would kill every person I could find that looked like that POS that murdered that boy.

Liam neeson once said he did the same thing. Fit of rage and wanted revenge. He was a 1970s Ireland which probably didn't have very many black people. So he was going to go find a black guy and beat him down. Maybe kill him. Then he looked at himself and was like what the hell is wrong with me.

I hope in the same way you realize how unfair that would be and that's the textbook definition of racism.
Yeah I said it. That's what that is. You see a black guy criminal crime and now you want to kill all black people. (Or whoever it is you deem looks like him ... Black men?)

In a way that's empathizing and sympathizing because you love your son so much. But there's other people are real people that you would be harming and even have the fleeting thought to harm. Innocent people. People with their own kids. This is the insanity of racism. Somebody that didn't even know this event occurred with their own kids could get murdered because of arbitrary grouping.