General Libs try to shut down JRE vet Christina Sommers?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
So what happens if you just get up and walk out? Do you fail the class? Do you have to sit there and watch that shit?

Do you ever get embarrassed for other people and feel uncomfortable like I just did watching that?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Do you ever get embarrassed for other people and feel uncomfortable like I just did watching that?
I get what I call "douche chills" where I just feel embarrassed and uncomfortable and have to turn things off

I think this was not a class but a guest speech where people were free to come if they wanted to

so essentially these "protestors" made the choice for everyone else what they can and cannot hear

and then they call other people fascists... lolz

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So i can't watch right now.
But a Google of those lady:

Sommers' positions and writing have been characterized by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy as equity feminism, a classical-liberal or libertarian feminist perspective which suggests that the main political role of feminism is to ensure the right against coercive interference is not infringed.[4]Sommers has contrasted equity feminism with victim feminism[5] and gender feminism,[5][6] arguing that modern feminist thought often contains an "irrational hostility to men" and possesses an "inability to take seriously the possibility that the sexes are equal but different".[5]
So just a different take on feminism?
Is that fringe? Doesn't seem a fascist.

Anyone here follow this lady and not like her that can critique her?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
tbh this one surprised me because I don't think she's said anything they wouldn't like except smashing modern feminism. as far as I know she hasn't said anything negative about LGBTQ and she doesn't support Trump (said he displayed "amoral masculinity").

imo this is more telling than protesting a milo yianopolis or steven crowder, who use a lot inflammatory rhetoric. CH Sommers is being "silenced" because she doesn't say what modern feminists feel a women should say.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Do you have nightmares about "Libs" in your sleep, and use this forum for therapy?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
tbh this one surprised me because I don't think she's said anything they wouldn't like except smashing modern feminism. as far as I know she hasn't said anything negative about LGBTQ and she doesn't support Trump (said he displayed "amoral masculinity").

imo this is more telling than protesting a milo yianopolis or steven crowder, who use a lot inflammatory rhetoric. CH Sommers is being "silenced" because she doesn't say what modern feminists feel a women should say.
This is why you are top 3 tmmac poster. You always bring quality content with info to back it up.

M

member 3289

I couldn't make it through the entire video.

Props to anyone who can

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
That little cardboard banner they held up tickled me,

"No Platform For Fascists"

As per Dr. Lawrence Britt one of the defining characteristics of fascism is -

"Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked."

Stupid cunts don't even realise who the real fascists in the room are.