Liddell on retiring after loss to Ortiz: I had fun, so ‘we’ll see’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

At 48 years of age, UFC Hall-of-Famer decided to come out of an eight-year retirement to face rival and fellow Hall-of-Famer Tito Ortiz for the third time. “The Iceman” had two wins over “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” from their previous encounters in 2004 and 2006.

Ortiz ended up being the victor on Saturday night, notching a first-round knockout victory to finally put an end on their rivalry. But even after four straight knockout losses, Liddell remains noncommittal about retiring just yet.

“I don’t want to think about that right now,” Liddell said during the post-fight presser. “I’m not in the right state of mind to really talk about whether I’m done or not. But I felt…

Chuck Liddell on retiring after loss to Tito Ortiz: I felt good out there, so ‘we’ll see’

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I really hope this was Chuck’s last fight. Coker or Oscar need to give him a job or something.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The fact that Chuck was cleared by the Cali Commission proves that Commissions are corrupt to the core and serve NO PURPOSE!

The man can even move around the cage without almost falling down and can't throw punches properly anymore.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i can not honestly think of 1 guy that chuck has a chance of beating right now. wandy,vitor,rampage would straight murder him. he might be able to catch chinny wandy coming in but i doubt it.he is too slow.maybe chuck could fight phil baroni and the first guy to make contact will win by KO. i dont want to see chuck fight anymore.hopefully he can get some minor acting roles or something to keep him busy but the fight game is clearly over for him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He just got caught. Happens to us all. He'll go back and train harder and come back thronger than ever!

CLINTK9

Oct 20, 2015
dana should throw chuck and hughes maybe 5 mil each since he was the one who promised them lifetime jobs. not like it would bankrupt him or anything.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
chuck looked really bad he was moving around the cage like he was 60.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
dana should throw chuck and hughes maybe 5 mil each since he was the one who promised them lifetime jobs. not like it would bankrupt him or anything.
exactly this, he is worth about 500 million if you believe those net worth websites, 5 million is holiday season spending for him.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really hope this was Chuck’s last fight. Coker or Oscar need to give him a job or something.
What would be great is if Coker did it in a public setting, like a multi-topic press conference, and said "I know you've been promised a job for life before, but this is guaranteed by ______ for what you've given to the history of Mixed Martial Arts"

What a beautiful slap in the face that would be to Chuck's good "friend".

CLINTK9

Oct 20, 2015
What would be great is if Coker did it in a public setting, like a multi-topic press conference, and said "I know you've been promised a job for life before, but this is guaranteed by ______ for what you've given to the history of Mixed Martial Arts"

What a beautiful slap in the face that would be to Chuck's good "friend".
yeah all that talk about chucks friend while your sitting there with that kind of money and knowing chucks fighting because he lost the job you( as his friend) promised him. dana could put off the snow in his driveway this year and help his friend out. the snow prob costs more than chuck made with golden boy too.