General Life hacks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
"When the people giveth you lip,
You must flair chop them until they cry"

Kenny Florian

I live by this. Best life hack going.

Please take the advice

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I expected Moretti would be the common beer of Italy when I was there. I was surprised to see very little, if any, Moretti, but Peroni everywhere. Peroni was pretty good stuff too though.
Yes it's a great great beer. One or the other takes pole for me. Fucken wimpy Italian beer. It's good tho

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
If you trip and fall over in a public setting, avoid embarrassment by simply repeating the fall at regular intervals in order to make it look like part of your normal behaviour.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you trip and fall over in a public setting, avoid embarrassment by simply repeating the fall at regular intervals in order to make it look like part of your normal behaviour.
I've learned that of you exacerbate it into an elaborate slow ballet style dance it will often leave witnesses to think you are just rehearsing an upcoming stage performance.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Start drinking the second you finish work. You'll likely be able to get a decent session in by 11pm, leaving enough time to not feel like death in the morning.

Post your own.
What I do, everyday day!!!!!!

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I put blue reflective tape on the posts of my barn to make it easier to back the car in at night (they fade into the background and disappear otherwise)..... not sure if that counts as a life hack or not.

20200611_223629 (1).jpg

??