Lifestyle Life Pro tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cocktails on a flight are up to 9 or $12 each.
You can get this tiny bottles of liquor at the store for a two or three dollars.
You are allowed to bring as many of those small bottles of liquor in your carry-on as you can fit into a single one quart ziplock bag.

Dump one in your Coke for a cheap Coke and rum.

Keep it on the sly and put your empties back in your own bag.

Technically this is faa violation, since they don't walk drunk and unruly passengers everywhere. so don't act like a jackass. But if they really didn't want you doing this, it wouldn't jack the prices up since they have a monopoly on the airplane.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
You can get this tiny bottles of liquor at the store for a two or three dollars.
You are allowed to bring as many of those small bottles of liquor in your carry-on as you can fit into a single one quart ziplock bag.

Technically this is faa violation, since they don't walk drunk and unruly passengers everywhere. so don't act like a jackass. But if they really didn't want you doing this, it wouldn't jack the prices up since they have a monopoly on the airplane.
I love this one! If you're not bragging to anyone what you're doing they aren't going to give you any trouble.

Even better only buy booze that has a little sparkplug hanging off the neck! Free rum & coke!

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Alternatively, get yourself a quality vape and go have a session in the lavatory.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
If you're not bragging to anyone what you're doing they aren't going to give you any trouble.
This is key to using many lifehacks successfully. When you figure out something that gives you a leg up, resist the urge to brag and let everyone know how smart you are. Keep your mouth shut and enjoy your advantage. If you yap, someone will talk to the wrong person and get you shut down, or, everyone will start using your idea, nullifying your advantage.

I don't mean don't share tips here, rather, don't brag in your immediate environment.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
My apologies before hand. This is a tasteless post.

Since I've been single for about 48 hours, I, admittedly slightly inebriated, texted the 19 year old I hooked up with a couple years ago. She didn't text me back. I'm sad. She talked so dirty, it even made me be like WTF and it was so fucking hot. I miss that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

If you fly Delta then when you check in on the machine upgrade for the 20 bucks or so it asks for. Get quicker boarding and all the drinks are free. Fuck yo ziplok bags, I could drink 20 bucks worth of booze in an hour if it means getting my money's worth.

Edit. Delta comfort.

Also

Always pretend you speak less foreign than you actually do. Good way to get a measure of a situation is if the people around you assume your oblivious to what they say!

Last edited by a moderator: