like final fantasy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's a new game out on the app store called final fantasy record keeper. Its, well it's final fantasy goof!

Go download it it's free

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I bought another SNES two tears ago to replay the old ones so fun. The best newer one I like was FF10 on PS2. I'm getting a Note 4 in a day or two so I'll check it out. I pretty much never play games like that on a phone but you never know. Final-Fantasy-X-2-HD-1.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I bought another SNES two tears ago to replay the old ones so fun. The best newer one I like was FF10 on PS2. I'm getting a Note 4 in a day or two so I'll check it out. I pretty much never play games like that on a phone but you never know. Final-Fantasy-X-2-HD-1.jpg
I'm playing it from note 4. It's pixel style like the old games and runs very well.

The premise is you go into paintings from all the FF games and recreate boss fights and shit. I got cloud and tides in my party. Not gonna lie it's dope and hard to put down

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm playing it from note 4. It's pixel style like the old games and runs very well.

The premise is you go into paintings from all the FF games and recreate boss fights and shit. I got cloud and tides in my party. Not gonna lie it's dope and hard to put down
Sounds pretty cool. I'll try it out and come back and judge you here.