General Like the new Christina Aguilera?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Galt hurt his leg while listening to cars by Gary numan
I nearly knocked some poor woman out falling over when he did that with Nine Inch Nails at The 02. I wasn't expecting him to be there so I was in a bit of shock.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I nearly knocked some poor woman out falling over when he did that with Nine Inch Nails at The 02. I wasn't expecting him to be there so I was in a bit of shock.
I'm so curious what you look like - style wise. Are you still punky or wear lots of black eyeliner? Lots of tats? Just curious since it sounds like you were heavy in the alt music scene from the nineties which I find those people still have that particular style about them.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm so curious what you look like - style wise. Are you still punky or wear lots of black eyeliner? Lots of tats? Just curious since it sounds like you were heavy in the alt music scene from the nineties which I find those people still have that particular style about them.

Don't answer silentsinger @silentsinger
She's making you into her lab specimen.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You needn't be, I'm 42. Last tattoo I made sure could easily be covered up if I return back to corporate land again, not particularly heavy eye make-up but you'd definitely know I was a metaller unless I'm at a nice restaurant/wedding or whatever.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Think it is with alot of airbrushing. She looks quite older than that. She looked very old during her obese stage.

Typical jealous woman response.

Man - "Hey guys look at this attractive woman"

Woman - *posts worst photo possible because they're jealous*

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You treat us like guinea pigs, not people. It continues to alienate others from you.
That's not intentional. I'm just not like you guys. I would love to fit in but we are like apples and zucchinis.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Typical jealous woman response.

Man - "Hey guys look at this attractive woman"

Woman - *posts worst photo possible because they're jealous*
Only because she looked old back then
I cannot believe she looks younger now without alot of airbrush.
Not saying she is unattractive in any way just that the first photo doesn't look like her because it's probably heavily brushed

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
she looks younger now without alot of airbrush.

first photo doesn't look like her because it's probably heavily brushed
Following up with 2 backhanded compliments in an effort to not look jealous is also predictable.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Following up with 2 backhanded compliments in an effort to not look jealous is also predictable.
I don' follow.

When she was a judge on the voice she was obese and looked like a middle age woman.

That was like 5 years ago. I know weight.loss can make you look younger but I don't think to the level of the first picture without airbrushing.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I thought she carried the extra timber pretty well, she'll always be hot rather than just pretty, I think.
Who looks great with a bit more of weight is faith hill. I think Christina maybe carried it weird because she is a bit short.