Linton gets title shot v Bader

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Does anyone care? I know it's bad to say but honestly I don't give a shit
But if they passed him over to give King Mo or Tito Ortiz a title shot, you'd have lit a torch and joined the mock outcry over how unfair it was.

Exciting or not, Vassell has earned the opportunity. I'm glad he's getting it.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
But if they passed him over to give King Mo or Tito Ortiz a title shot, you'd have lit a torch and joined the mock outcry over how unfair it was.

You clearly don't know me very well. What you doing this Saturday night? Maybe we could meet up and discuss

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Me too. He can beat Bader.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Fight to make. They are also having it at penn state. Venue holds 15k.

Bader should be able to keep it standing and outpoint vassell

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

My apathy is based on not wanting to watch Bader. Has nothing to do with Vassell.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My apathy is based on not wanting to watch Bader. Has nothing to do with Vassell.
Linton is a GREAT dude. Extremely funny and accessible to fans. That's one reason I hope he wins this. That same apathy you have about Bader, is another reason I'd like to see someone else hold the belt.