Lion's Den Tony Galindo on the Lytes Out Podcast.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very entertaining podcast

They were living wild lives during those times

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I told Mike to give you a shoutout & get your name right.
He did it a few times now, I'm good...I just love the content they provide

Thanks for helping them land some of these guests and for helping them put out such great history

Galindo podcast was insane, didn't realize those guys were partying that hard in camp and even when they were fighting

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m way behind on these
Was just listening to the Jamie Varner one last night
Very interesting

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Great episode, the way he talks and tells stories reminds me of:

Crazy Ken beat up Tony and Vernon at Buffalo Joe's over some dude claiming they knew his wife was banging him.

Also who the hell was the foreign kickboxer that screwed over at the tryouts?

Had no idea Bob wanted Warmachines ass so bad.

Absolute great listen

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah,I post Jamie's in a bit.
Very interesting as he wrestled and boxed at lock haven which wasn’t far from me in college
Though I should point out, he would probably have broken my face in half if I happened to run into him

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Very interesting as he wrestled and boxed at lock haven which wasn’t far from me in college
Though I should point out, he would probably have broken my face in half if I happened to run into him
Jamie was tough,but fought at 155.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Saw 4 of his 7 fights in person. Debut fight was a 7 second KO. He fought Reggie Cardiel(RIP) twice who was a friend of and one of Mark Halls fighters also.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Had no idea Jens Pulver was turned away from the Lions Den because he was to small...guess that ended up working out best for Jens ...also had no idea what a shit show it was over there at the Den.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Had no idea Jens Pulver was turned away from the Lions Den because he was to small...guess that ended up working out best for Jens ...also had no idea what a shit show it was over there at the Den.
Pretty sure that Jens was turned down for Bob's Shamrock 2000.

*Edit: Maybe it was the Lion's Den because I do remember Jens as Shamrock 2000.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Galindo was a dirty motherfucker. He'd continue striking after a fight was over and his opponent was KO'd. Not even like a follow up shot, like had to be peeled off and was still throwing strikes. I was at a KOTC he was fighting at and his dad was the loudest dude in the crowd and kept screaming "KILL HIM TONY!!!" Lol.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Galindo was a dirty motherfucker. He'd continue striking after a fight was over and his opponent was KO'd. Not even like a follow up shot, like had to be peeled off and was still throwing strikes. I was at a KOTC he was fighting at and his dad was the loudest dude in the crowd and kept screaming "KILL HIM TONY!!!" Lol.
Listen to the pod
I think they cover that exact moment and fight

Craziest pod in awhile