General List of fighters who could beat van damme.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Is that how you have to slick back your hair at nice restaurants?

Do they have a thing that says you can't have any extreme style or colours?
As far as colors go, usually they do. Most nicer places expect anyone with long hair to have it either in a bun, ponytail, or otherwise pulled back for sanitary reasons, eg no one likes to find hair in their food.

Colors is really a place to place thing, and to what extent. If a someone walked in with all pink hair, that probably wouldn't fly, but when I was at a Michelin starred steak house a cute (that probably played a factor, if she was an uggo it may have been a different story) waitress came in with a pink streak in her hair and they let it go.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
In a semi-related story, about 7 years ago, it was the day after Halloween, and a girl I worked with came in but was unable to wash off all the glitter she wore the night before or get her eye lash extentions off. I just showed up early to grab my check, and the manager ends up sending her home. (It was a pretty corporate place.) She was 19-20 or so, and she has a total breakdown, bawling uncontrollably, saying how she knows she's getting fired, blah blah blah. Since I had the day off, I say "Lets go get some Starbucks, Mags". There was one less than a block away.

So I grab a chai, get her a venti somekindachino, and we sit down. Still crying after crying about getting sent home, she starts talking about how the guy she was seeing didn't want to have sex unless they were committed to a long term relationship. I've never met the guy, but I bet he chugs cock now. Now, at the time, even with the glitter and fake eyelashes, she was a cute chick. Cute, nothing more. Pretty girl, but so scrawny you would think a stiff breeze could break her in half. We finish our drinks, I give her a hug and we go on our merry way. She didn't get fired, she got the shit off of her face, and we worked together for another year or so.

I didn't see her for a couple years other than an occassional FB post. About a year and a half ago, she showed up at, I don't know, a memorial service(?) for one of our former coworkers who had been killed in a car accident. Fucking A, now that she has a little meat on her, she is stunning. I regret not taking advantage of her when she was psychologically vulnerable.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In a semi-related story, about 7 years ago, it was the day after Halloween, and a girl I worked with came in but was unable to wash off all the glitter she wore the night before or get her eye lash extentions off. I just showed up early to grab my check, and the manager ends up sending her home. (It was a pretty corporate place.) She was 19-20 or so, and she has a total breakdown, bawling uncontrollably, saying how she knows she's getting fired, blah blah blah. Since I had the day off, I say "Lets go get some Starbucks, Mags". There was one less than a block away.

So I grab a chai, get her a venti somekindachino, and we sit down. Still crying after crying about getting sent home, she starts talking about how the guy she was seeing didn't want to have sex unless they were committed to a long term relationship. I've never met the guy, but I bet he chugs cock now. Now, at the time, even with the glitter and fake eyelashes, she was a cute chick. Cute, nothing more. Pretty girl, but so scrawny you would think a stiff breeze could break her in half. We finish our drinks, I give her a hug and we go on our merry way. She didn't get fired, she got the shit off of her face, and we worked together for another year or so.

I didn't see her for a couple years other than an occassional FB post. About a year and a half ago, she showed up at, I don't know, a memorial service(?) for one of our former coworkers who had been killed in a car accident. Fucking A, now that she has a little meat on her, she is stunning. I regret not taking advantage of her when she was psychologically vulnerable.
Van damme would have banged her for sure

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Like Goose said in Top Gun...

"The list is long but distinguished."

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Zane Frazier was selected for ufc1 because art Davie and rorion saw him beat the shit out of Frank dux at a tma seminar over some dispute.

Frazier is the luckiest man alive, if it was the man who portrayed him in Bloodsport and not the actual man himself, Frazier would be dead

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon van makes cooler noises than Bruce Lee