Personal List of Posters Demanding that Song2 be Unpinked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Don’t get pinked. Been too quiet around here.

No one wants him to be pinked. Quite the contrary, there's been zero required mod action for the last 30 days. Turns out it's not that hard to self police. It'd be nice if that continues.

Bring something to the table beyond being an edgelord. Angsty teens can be shit stirrers. That's not impressive. It's selfish and boring.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No one wants him to be pinked. Quite the contrary, there's been zero required mod action for the last 30 days. Turns out it's not that hard to self police. It'd be nice if that continues.

Bring something to the table beyond being an edgelord. Angsty teens can be shit stirrers. That's not impressive. It's selfish and boring.
I still don’t understand what an edgelord is?

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
I still don’t understand what an edgelord is?
It's a title given to you if you can successfully jerk off and stop just before completion ten times in one session.

I've been trying for this title for the last three years but I'm a slave to the nut and just bust once the vinegar strokes hit. It's a sign of weak character.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
It's a title given to you if you can successfully jerk off and stop just before completion ten times in one session.

I've been trying for this title for the last three years but I'm a slave to the nut and just bust once the vinegar strokes hit. It's a sign of weak character.
Lol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

vinegar strokes?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Challenge excepted. Will update with pics.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Unban ladyboy while you're at it.
I would love to hear vutu explain the differences between iraqi kurds,syrian kurds, why turks are lowly dogs and how fijians are genetically superior to all of them and could completely destroy them all 1v1 in a street fight

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would love to hear vutu explain the differences between iraqi kurds,syrian kurds, why turks are lowly dogs and how fijians are genetically superior to all of them and could completely destroy them all 1v1 in a street fight
Don't forget that Koreans are evil

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Brb...

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Bwahahahahaha
Vutu all summed up.
I miss him sometimes.