Personal List things that make urself unique

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
1) I only eat the crust of pizzas
2) I've never had the bottom of an Italian ice
3) I've watched a pot boil
4) I am unburdened by the need to be remembered once i die
6) I've never tried coffee
7) I've never bit into a wing or a rib
8) TBD

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I have bad gag reflex. And once something almost makes me puke, my whole day is ruined. So I rarely try new things. And I've had 1. We r so far. My gag reflex is probably very sensitive right now lol

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
1) I only eat the crust of pizzas
2) I've never had the bottom of an Italian ice
3) I've watched a pot boil
4) I am unburdened by the need to be remembered once i die
6) I've never tried coffee
7) I've never bit into a wing or a rib
8) TBD
Where are you from/do you live?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Also my psycho kinetic abilities. Sadly it's a horribly correct metphor, as I have never learned how to draw things closer but only push them away.

And my telepathy.

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
1 i passed my driving test when i was 18 and i have not drove since ( that was over 10 years ago )

2 i took 1 karate class when i was about 6 and was never allowed back because a kid kicked me ( when there was no contact ) .... so i punched him in the eye and threw his shoes in the pool

3 i once tasted my wifes breast milk .... was kind of sweet ( im sure most dads have ??? )

4 i only watch fight sports .... none of that pussy football shit

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
1 i passed my driving test when i was 18 and i have not drove since ( that was over 10 years ago )

2 i took 1 karate class when i was about 6 and was never allowed back because a kid kicked me ( when there was no contact ) .... so i punched him in the eye and threw his shoes in the pool

3 i once tasted my wifes breast milk .... was kind of sweet ( im sure most dads have ??? )

4 i only watch fight sports .... none of that pussy football shit
Finally someone bought in!

I can relate to number 4. Literally haven't seen football basketball or baseball in years. I've been in rooms where it's on and people are watching but I can't recall a single play. My mind can't focus enough to pay attebtin to other sports. Even if my heads facing that direction and my eyes are open, my mind is off in another realm in lala land like always lol