Listen to only one signer/band for the rest of your life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who would it be? Only one, fuckers...don't even try to list a bunch. It's a tough question, isn't it?

Dan Patrick posed this on his show today, and it got me thinking. I still haven't come up with my answer.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Beatles not my favorite but so many songs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

POPROCK

OneThirtyEight
Feb 24, 2015
Impossible

Im a musician and it would be torture if I were limited to one band/singer for the rest of my life. It would be like surgically removing a huge chunk of my soul.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
MMAHAWK;n28502 said:
Beatles not my favorite but so many songs

Now this man...this man makes a decision and goes with it!

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I Wild Each It;28582 said:
Now this man...this man makes a decision and goes with it!
I feel like you almost get 3 bands with the changes in style. Pink Floyd is my favorite but about 1/4 of their collection would drive me nuts.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Gotta be Metallica. But what a horrible decision to have to make.

unfilter

What If!? Top Team
Feb 12, 2015
Jonny Quest;n28692 said:
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
Nick Cave is one of my faves; just got to see him in concert for the first time last spring. i thought he'd just limp around like a horny frankenstein but he put on a great show.

Leonard Cohen is my pick. That guy is my bible.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
2Pac..that's easy..oh that's right he's all i listen to anyway LOL..no but for real he has a LOT of material that's quality..

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
unfilter;n28703 said:
Nick Cave is one of my faves; just got to see him in concert for the first time last spring. i thought he'd just limp around like a horny frankenstein but he put on a great show.

Leonard Cohen is my pick. That guy is my bible.
love Leonard too, been listenting to these guys for almost 30 years. Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Nick Cave, etc. they are mostly all the same piece of old bone. I think if I had to choose one though, it would be Cave and the Seeds. More diverse stuff and wouldnt get boring as fast.

unfilter

What If!? Top Team
Feb 12, 2015
Jonny Quest;n28717 said:
love Leonard too, been listenting to these guys for almost 30 years. Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Nick Cave, etc. they are mostly all the same piece of old bone. I think if I had to choose one though, it would be Cave and the Seeds. More diverse stuff and wouldnt get boring as fast.
for sure; waits, nick cave, cohen and johnny cash