General Little Caesars Pizza?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
As long as they aren't calling it "Chicago style" deep dish isn't it about the same?

Before we go down this road, be advised that because they're based out of Detroit I'm willing to give them some marketing leeway.
detroit style pizza and chicago style pizza are two different styles of pizza. they are not even close to the same.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How was it compared to little Ceasars?
I actually think it's better. LC uses Muenster cheese which gives it that unique taste and Pizza Hut thought it would be cute to add a layer of sauce across the middle of the slices...

Both are legit solid though and can't go wrong with either one...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I actually think it's better. LC uses Muenster cheese which gives it that unique taste and Pizza Hut thought it would be cute to add a layer of sauce across the middle of the slices...

5e4356be009b8.gifpizza-time-party.gif

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

I believe the sauce drizzle is a hallmark of Detroit style.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I believe the sauce drizzle is a hallmark of Detroit style.
The more you know gif. Only bad part was how messy it got storing the leftovers. Looked like a bloodbath went down in the ziplock bag I put it in. Should've pulled a you with the didn't know there was a such thing as Little Caesars Pizza Hut leftovers lol...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The more you know gif. Only bad part was how messy it got storing the leftovers. Looked like a bloodbath went down in the ziplock bag I put it in. Should've pulled a you with the didn't know there was a such thing as Little Caesars Pizza Hut leftovers lol...
A few weeks ago I was stuck for lunch so I was like "I'm going to Little Caesars" Around work I'll often see the "Lunch special" which is 4 squares of deep dish and crazy bread. I didn't realize that was a lunch special so I just ordered a deep dish and an order of crazy bread. I regret nothing.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
A few weeks ago I was stuck for lunch so I was like "I'm going to Little Caesars" Around work I'll often see the "Lunch special" which is 4 squares of deep dish and crazy bread. I didn't realize that was a lunch special so I just ordered a deep dish and an order of crazy bread. I regret nothing.
Here it's a 20oz soda instead of the crazy bread. A few years ago this happened and I was able to go to 3 different locations before the time was up. I too regret nothing...

View: https://twitter.com/littlecaesars/status/974767358584737793

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
More savings for the fam. You have a few days to use this which ends on 9/26...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I worked at a Little Seizures (a fun play on words, me being epileptic), smacking out pans. I smile whenever I recall all the phones ringing off the hook on a Friday night, and me hanging up every line one by one.

Pick up, click. Pick up, click.