General Little Caesars Pizza?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was 16 and selling some stuff at the Oceanside swap meet. There was a pizza place there that was orange and I swear that the sign said Little Caesars. I ordered and I was like what the fuck this isn’t Little Ceasars. Mexican dude looked at me and said “No holmes This is lil Cesar’s”
Fuckin oceanside. The best thing about that place is Colimas.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No it wasn't a pool Hall. It was a bar with a pool table. I remember the bar lady from my local bar was in there drinking, it's a shame I was on a date or I could've banged her I reckon

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I forgot about this place. Checked to see if my city even still had one... We have a Cici’s and Little Caesar’s right next to each other in our city apparently.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the national guard is out here it is a bit trippy lil caesers are still open.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No it wasn't a pool Hall. It was a bar with a pool table. I remember the bar lady from my local bar was in there drinking, it's a shame I was on a date or I could've banged her I reckon
Was it nice or a shitty hole in the wall?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was it nice or a shitty hole in the wall?
Hole in the middle of a neighborhood iirc. Not nice.the bar lady I mentioned was in there is pure trash from the dive bar I used to go to. I don't like nice bars.

This was the first and only time I went to this place tho, my date took me there. Then went went to the beach for a bit. I don't think it was a popular beach tho. I might ask her, I'm sure she will remember all this shit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hole in the middle of a neighborhood iirc. Not nice.the bar lady I mentioned was in there is pure trash from the dive bar I used to go to. I don't like nice bars.

This was the first and only time I went to this place tho, my date took me there. Then went went to the beach for a bit. I don't think it was a popular beach tho. I might ask her, I'm sure she will remember all this shit.
Lol i think I know the bar.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
LC is so strange. When it's really hot it's tasty
When it's cooled off I would rather eat the box.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LC is so strange. When it's really hot it's tasty
When it's cooled off I would rather eat the box.
A friend of mine used to bring us food out in site. After a while it turned into little Cesar's. We all complained a bit like wtf is this (we worked an hour away from town) but in retrospect I think he was paying for it all himself. He made sure everyone always got food or anything they needed.

Not his obligation or job in the slightest but he made sure we all got taken care of. He was a LT Colonel now working a logistical job but I guess he couldn't shake the leadership feeling. Currently fighting cancer. He's a great dude and I think the only time I ever ate little Cesar's is when he got it for me.

M

member 3289

It's probably bc of all the New Yorkers here (the one time they've been of benefit) but in South Florida Little Caesar's is synonymous with trash. I'd honestly feel bad about giving it to a homeless guy.

There's a reason the pies cost $5, bros

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's probably bc of all the New Yorkers here (the one time they've been of benefit) but in South Florida Little Caesar's is synonymous with trash. I'd honestly feel bad about giving it to a homeless guy.

There's a reason the pies cost $5, bros
You eat alligators, gayboy, so shut up.