General Live 10PM EST (07/03/2020) - Trump at Mt. Rushmore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yawwwwwn.

Low energy, low charisma, struggling to read the teleprompter... Trump is tired.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I disagree. Since this wasn't a rally, he went with the presidential tone.
So monotone and slow speaking/reading when using a teleprompter it’s painful.

This whole tough on crime shit is funny. The big bad protesters and rioters damaging statues are the least of his worries yet that’s all he is focusing on.

Rapid action teams ready for deployment anywhere a statue is being vandalized?Seems like a great use of time and resources considering America’s current struggles ?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
So monotone and slow speaking/reading when using a teleprompter it’s painful.

This whole tough on crime shit is funny. The big bad protesters and rioters damaging statues are the least of his worries yet that’s all he is focusing on.

Rapid action teams ready for deployment anywhere a statue is being vandalized?Seems like a great use of time and resources considering America’s current struggles ?
Last I checked he was the president of the united states, so he has a bit more on his plate than what you tend to think. This was a 4th of July speech, and it was focused on patriotism. He has accomplished more than any other president, let alone in under 4 years, and with the most hostile opposition in the history of the country.. You are very closed minded. Based upon your comments, I can tell you are a never trumper, and that is fine, but those with open eyes are aware he's not focused on the rioters alone. Your credibility is laughable.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You know what would be patriotic?

Doing what is best for American citizens. Did he even mention the corona virus last night? What a shit show Trump has allowed that to turn into.