General *LIVE* ABC:The 10 Commandments (Play by Play)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Oh shit! Ramsey’s the 1sr just made a decree to kill all 1st born Child’s ....wtf!!

Now some lady is in a river with a baby in a basket!

Oh SnAp!!! Shits about to get real!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
some lady just found a drifting basket with a baby inside, told the other hoes to get their shit and get to steppin!!

Jan 21, 2015
They made a Soap Opera (novela) in Brazil a couple years back about that yarn, my wife and her family all watched it. I wished my Portuguese was better to watch it, would be curious why/how it was told to Brazilians

WAR Enock

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
They made a Soap Opera (novela) in Brazil a couple years back about that yarn, my wife and her family all watched it. I wished my Portuguese was better to watch it, would be curious why/how it was told to Brazilians

WAR Enock
Is your wife a reg. Brazilian or a Japaranga?

Jan 21, 2015
Japaranga? not heard that before

She's pure Brazilian

I don't really understand the OP but I'm sure Enock is on to something! Will stick around to see where it goes

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Japaranga? not heard that before

She's pure Brazilian

I don't really understand the OP but I'm sure Enock is on to something! Will stick around to see where it goes
He is like the male equivalent of that chick from misery. I once posted in one of his threads for and hour and when I went to the bathroom to piss I was in a daft punk costume and the FBI were watching me.

Just fyi

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And I'm pretty sure enock was replaced with a clone of Taylor swift when longo got banned

Jan 21, 2015
He is like the male equivalent of that chick from misery. I once posted in one of his threads for and hour and when I went to the bathroom to piss I was in a daft punk costume and the FBI were watching me.

Just fyi
Yeah why do you think I like the guy? Wit the right mojo, his threads are like taking psychedelics

Jan 21, 2015
I like how in the OP poster, all the characters at the bottom look all regal and epic/dramatic, but Vince Price looks like he doesn't belong or has been shooped in for lulz

Jan 21, 2015
They are Japanese Brazilians.
I've met several, all interesting so far

My wife is a potter, so sometimes we go hunting for ceramic artist studios. There is one town where a whole bunch of Japanese settled to make pottery, we got to see their kilns and studios etc. Envious lifestyles, cool folk

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I've met several, all interesting so far

My wife is a potter, so sometimes we go hunting for ceramic artist studios. There is one town where a whole bunch of Japanese settled to make pottery, we got to see their kilns and studios etc. Envious lifestyles, cool folk
When I met my ex looney tune Paulista her roommate was a Japaranga. I always wanted to take her for a spin and I could have but didn't. They stopped talking over me. lol I got pretty sick on the golf course. My ex (GF at the time) didn't answer her phone so I called her roommate to pick me up as they lived around the corner. GF gets home and I told her the roommate gave me a lift. Roommate never mention it to her. GF owned the place and like that boooom told her to move out. Brazil gonna Brazil. I have some good stories about her and a gay ex husband. Oh boy.

Jan 21, 2015
yeah too much TV in general. Its always on, just background noise in most houses/businesses I've seen

Orgs like Globo have way too much power/influence down there imo, they control the whole pace of daily lives its weird