General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I demand we have the freedom to have 2 or more threads about the Arizona charade! Do not infringe on my 1st Amendment rights! #tyranny

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
more like maegor the cruel since the throne killed trump

he had somehow tricked millions of people worldwide into thinking he was an intelligent business man (since most were unaware that he was gifted hundreds of millions by daddy and went and failed numerous businesses)

and although millions still love him today, he will be remembered as not only one of the worst and most embarassing american presidents in american history, but also one of the saddest bitches ever born

download.jpeg

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
more like maegor the cruel since the throne killed trump

he had somehow tricked millions of people worldwide into thinking he was an intelligent business man (since most were unaware that he was gifted hundreds of millions by daddy and went and failed numerous businesses)

and although millions still love him today, he will be remembered as not only one of the worst and most embarassing american presidents in american history, but also one of the saddest bitches ever born

View attachment 47372
trump-steaks-master.jpg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I guess we will see how long they can keep up the charade.

You know what?

Biden is too fucking old to be President. Been saying that since the day he declared.

Trump will be too old in 2024.

Nobody here is even a fan of Biden.

We're not cultists over here. We don't automatically give Biden a pass on everything, no matter what. Why do you keep pretending like Biden has half a dozen cultists here?

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You know what?

Biden is too fucking old to be President. Been saying that since the day he declared.

Trump will be too old in 2024.

Nobody here is even a fan of Biden.

We're not cultists over here. We don't automatically give Biden a pass on everything, no matter what. Why do you keep pretending like Biden has half a dozen cultists here?

??
All I asked was "Is Trump president again yet"

How is that passing judgement on anyone here?

And how is me stating that Biden is a decrepit shell of his former self in a rapid state of cognitive decline that has America looking foolish and weak a criticism of anyone here?

I'm just spittin facts.
Pretty obvious ones, honestly.

Last edited: