General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount - RESULTS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Nevada Republican who claimed someone stole dead wife’s ballot is charged with voter fraud

On Thursday, the Nevada attorney general’s office announced it had filed two charges of voter fraud against Hartle, alleging that he forged his late wife’s name to vote with her ballot. Both charges — one for voting using the name of another person and another for voting more than once in the same election — are category D felonies that each can carry a prison sentence of up to four years, along with a fine of up to $5,000.
“Voter fraud is rare, but when it happens it undercuts trust in our election system and will not be tolerated by my office,” Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford, a Democrat, said in a statement. “I want to stress that our office will pursue any credible allegations of voter fraud and will work to bring any offenders to justice.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Nevada Republican who claimed someone stole dead wife’s ballot is charged with voter fraud

On Thursday, the Nevada attorney general’s office announced it had filed two charges of voter fraud against Hartle, alleging that he forged his late wife’s name to vote with her ballot. Both charges — one for voting using the name of another person and another for voting more than once in the same election — are category D felonies that each can carry a prison sentence of up to four years, along with a fine of up to $5,000.
“Voter fraud is rare, but when it happens it undercuts trust in our election system and will not be tolerated by my office,” Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford, a Democrat, said in a statement. “I want to stress that our office will pursue any credible allegations of voter fraud and will work to bring any offenders to justice.”
The new Republican motto:
If it's bad, I didn't do it! It was someone else!

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Adjustment successful

... Everything Trumpets Touces Disinagrates?

I suppose that's probably intentional stupidity and I'm too old to get it.
*sigh*

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Joe Arpaio is a piece of shit and represents everything wrong with our justice system.

fuck.
that.
guy.
Generally speaking, I don't trust folks who have more vowels than consanants in their last name.

So...checks out.